Britney's New Vegas Residency Expected To Be Announced Any Time Now

Jordan Miller

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

How am I being delusional? All I’m saying is the place she was in when she started POM is completely different than the place she is in now coming off of 4 years straight of doing a show. POM was a show that suited her performing capabilities at that time, which have greatly improved since. Yes she can be lazy af but with new choreography and a new show, she can be excited again. And it’s a given that MGM is giving her more money and I’m sure a higher budget because again- Vegas now knows that she is indeed profitable. It’s tiring when y’all have to be dicks just to be dicks. 

And again. Delusional high level , cute :raven:

Sis I’m part of your group, I would love to see Britney delivering again... but she just doesn’t care, she wants money ... that’s it 

6 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

How am I being delusional? All I’m saying is the place she was in when she started POM is completely different than the place she is in now coming off of 4 years straight of doing a show. POM was a show that suited her performing capabilities at that time, which have greatly improved since. Yes she can be lazy af but with new choreography and a new show, she can be excited again. And it’s a given that MGM is giving her more money and I’m sure a higher budget because again- Vegas now knows that she is indeed profitable. It’s tiring when y’all have to be dicks just to be dicks. 

She'll keep it together for one leg. Then she'll start to cut her outfits, scrap the good ones, wear socks instead of real boots, skip her hair and makeup sessions and do her own panda eyes 10 min before the m&g's. Oh and the m&g's will go from great like the first ones at the pom tour, to what the european fans got in the final dates. It's Inconsistentney we're talking about :raven:

Just based on what I'm reading it doesn't seem like the majority of fans are excited for it.  I know I'm not, I'm in Maine so a Vegas trip is literally all the way across the country.  I want to see Britney but still have very little interest in Vegas so it's just not worth the trip.  She did it for four years, what's the point of doing it again so soon?  Let Gaga have a turn at it and take time to properly tour with a new album.  We all need a new #1 album and single but that's never happening in Vegas.

9 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She'll keep it together for one leg. Then she'll start to cut her outfits, scrap the good ones, wear socks instead of real boots, skip her hair and makeup sessions and do her own panda eyes 10 min before the m&g's. Oh and the m&g's will go from great like the first ones at the pom tour, to what the european fans got in the final dates. It's Inconsistentney we're talking about :raven:

I thought she wears them as compression tights/socks/leggins for varicose veins? 

She was on feet all her life and dancing and that knee injury, why not? I used to wear them at one job years back when standing and walking a lot.

8 hours ago, azariaspice said:

Just based on what I'm reading it doesn't seem like the majority of fans are excited for it.  I know I'm not, I'm in Maine so a Vegas trip is literally all the way across the country.  I want to see Britney but still have very little interest in Vegas so it's just not worth the trip.  She did it for four years, what's the point of doing it again so soon?  Let Gaga have a turn at it and take time to properly tour with a new album.  We all need a new #1 album and single but that's never happening in Vegas.

Why do we have to always think about ourselves? Britney is happy doing a show in one place and it works for her life now balancing her professional career and her personal life as a mother, daughter, girlfriend etc. She is able to perform and stay grounded and it’s a win/win for her and her family. We need to realize that and support her because her health and happiness should be a priority before our wants or wishes as fans. Make a special trip and make a vacation out of it, it’s not like she’s performing in a boring *** place. She’s in Vegas where you could easily make it a trip. 

12 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Why do we have to always think about ourselves? Britney is happy doing a show in one place and it works for her life now balancing her professional career and her personal life as a mother, daughter, girlfriend etc. She is able to perform and stay grounded and it’s a win/win for her and her family. We need to realize that and support her because her health and happiness should be a priority before our wants or wishes as fans. Make a special trip and make a vacation out of it, it’s not like she’s performing in a boring *** place. She’s in Vegas where you could easily make it a trip. 

Britney is a millionaire. All or most of us are not. Britney doesn’t deserve any of the money she gets these days even. She is just a cash cow. I’ll leave it at this. Too each his own. If you want to spend thousands on her cheap quality...go for it. 

I personally will not travel to she her shows again. She isn’t worth even a trip to Chicago these days and that is an hour away from me 

Work ***** was a great choice to launch POM back in 13, but think of them using that Pitbull/Mark Anthony to launch her next residency??!? Terrible. I hate to think that they would be so cheap with her and her iconic legacy. 20 years of Britney is a big deal. They need impressive and flattering production. Like Circus Tour Level. It’s not an option. A lot of people grew up with her and the GP will be watching.  :checkit:

21 hours ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

I thought she wears them as compression tights/socks/leggins for varicose veins? 

She was on feet all her life and dancing and that knee injury, why not? I used to wear them at one job years back when standing and walking a lot.

I know it’s a bit off topic but Can I ask you what you wore when you worked standing up to prevent the varicose veins? . Because I’m working on my feet now and it’s standing up in one spot most of the time so I think I need to do something to prevent the varicose from happening. 

Archived