Britney's New Vegas Residency Expected To Be Announced Any Time Now

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, timito said:

I know it’s a bit off topic but Can I ask you what you wore when you worked standing up to prevent the varicose veins? . Because I’m working on my feet now and it’s standing up in one spot most of the time so I think I need to do something to prevent the varicose from happening. 

You can absolutely ask your doctor about these, and its better to try them out first at a store or a pharmacy, if they are not too tight, 

but tighter, better, youll see by DEN 70 DEN, 140 DEN, higher - stronger compression tighter. 

" 2nd class compression medical stockings (23 to 32 mmHg in pressure) Avicenum 360 supports correct valve vein function, stabilizes blood circulation and is an integral part of compression therapy.

Hope it helps. Try to find something in your country xo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/5/2018 at 3:48 PM, azariaspice said:

Just based on what I'm reading it doesn't seem like the majority of fans are excited for it.  I know I'm not, I'm in Maine so a Vegas trip is literally all the way across the country.  I want to see Britney but still have very little interest in Vegas so it's just not worth the trip.  She did it for four years, what's the point of doing it again so soon?  Let Gaga have a turn at it and take time to properly tour with a new album.  We all need a new #1 album and single but that's never happening in Vegas.

I'm just bored. And I'm not trying to be bitchy when I say that. I was understanding when I said on other posts that BJ and Glory were the bones tossed to the fans that don't care about Vegas anymore/never cared about Vegas. I guess I just want a proper album era that's not overshadowed by Vegas. And here it comes again, no doubt it'll be the same pattern. :wontcry:

Like. Why? 

9pjP.gif

Who tf even asked for this?

9pjP.gif

And this soon? Is her water bill passed due or what?

9pjP.gif

Brinny. You getter get your f**king **** together this time around. ******** random *** drunk idiots cruising the strip can only fill up your bank account so much until they see what pos **** show you’re putting on (and on the same stage w lady caca)

9pjP.gif

I’m perched to see just how bad this can potentially (and most likely) get real fast tho ngl.:jj: (Prove me wrong tho *****:demi:)

10 hours ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

You can absolutely ask your doctor about these, and its better to try them out first at a store or a pharmacy, if they are not too tight, 

but tighter, better, youll see by DEN 70 DEN, 140 DEN, higher - stronger compression tighter. 

" 2nd class compression medical stockings (23 to 32 mmHg in pressure) Avicenum 360 supports correct valve vein function, stabilizes blood circulation and is an integral part of compression therapy.

Hope it helps. Try to find something in your country xo

Thank you so much I didn’t realise they had special tights for it. I will ask around. 

On 10/6/2018 at 4:39 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Work ***** was a great choice to launch POM back in 13, but think of them using that Pitbull/Mark Anthony to launch her next residency??!? Terrible. I hate to think that they would be so cheap with her and her iconic legacy. 20 years of Britney is a big deal. They need impressive and flattering production. Like Circus Tour Level. It’s not an option. A lot of people grew up with her and the GP will be watching.  :checkit:

Archived