Bhad Bhabie posts picture of bald Britney

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if people would have stopped talking about this if Britney spoke about it in detail. People saying it's been 10+ years forgot that no star has ever fallen this low so publicly. Even nowadays when you see people rebelling and doing stuff that is more scandalous than ever, it's still beyond shocking to remember what happened in 2007. Britney's breakdown was no joke. She not only shaved her head but was PUBLICLY shown being strapped to a gurney. Hell, every time I head the sound of the ambulance siren I flash back to watching the moment I saw Britney being put in the ambulance. I'll never forget that footage. 

Maybe that's why Britney's career never recovered. Whether we like it or not, the public still needs to know what happened to her. This was incredibly serious. You don't just choose not to talk about it and expect everyone and everything to go back to normal. Even if it's none of our business. This happened in front of our eyes and no incident has ever been so publicly broadcasted before or after that. As for this girl, she's a teenager who probably wasn't even born back then. No amount of seeing photos or videos of that breakdown comes close to watching it happen live. Living day by day hoping that Britney doesn't fall to her demise. 

Here’s the thing. I love Bhad Bhabie & I met her at one of her concerts & she was SO cute & sweet. She has said multiple times that she loves Britney so for her to post this is kind of concerning. My thought is that maybe she’s going thru somewhat of a “mental breakdown” herself & posting that picture is her way of saying it. Granted that’s a horrible way to go about it obviously she could have done it better but I feel like it’s something deeper than just making fun of 2007 bald Britney. That’s just me tho. 

2 hours ago, Passengerney said:

This girl has 15.2 million followers for being an immature rebel. She's so ignorant, she just posted the photo with no caption, she probably thought it was funny.

2 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

disgusting to make fun of someone in a fragile state... some people think they are invincible and that it could never happen to them... not ok

Um... don't you all use emojis of Britney in unflattering gifs?  Like  :pieceofwhat:  and the one with the red lipstick and bloated face that youphotoshop on everything? (I'm too lazy to look it up).

Don't get me started on the other celebs you use like :yasqueen: and :demi:

Bhad Bhabie was probably feeling angry af and so she used the crazy Brit image. It's self-explanatory and doesn't need a caption.  Sure it sucks, but sadly the internet will never let it die now that it's out there. 

So, tell me again how you're all somehow different and morally superior? :checkit:

1 hour ago, armokid77 said:

Here’s the thing. I love Bhad Bhabie & I met her at one of her concerts & she was SO cute & sweet. She has said multiple times that she loves Britney so for her to post this is kind of concerning. My thought is that maybe she’s going thru somewhat of a “mental breakdown” herself & posting that picture is her way of saying it. Granted that’s a horrible way to go about it obviously she could have done it better but I feel like it’s something deeper than just making fun of 2007 bald Britney. That’s just me tho. 

This.

Archived