Bhad Bhabie posts picture of bald Britney

On 9/3/2018 at 3:35 PM, britney_rocks said:

And that’s the difference between an person who worked her *** off without putting other people down and became one of the most iconic pop stars of all time and a trashy talentless girl who will do anything for attention and be remembered as the trashy little girl that appeared on Dr Phil.

Preach! 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/3/2018 at 3:22 PM, Britney2003 said:

I wonder if people would have stopped talking about this if Britney spoke about it in detail. People saying it's been 10+ years forgot that no star has ever fallen this low so publicly. Even nowadays when you see people rebelling and doing stuff that is more scandalous than ever, it's still beyond shocking to remember what happened in 2007. Britney's breakdown was no joke. She not only shaved her head but was PUBLICLY shown being strapped to a gurney. Hell, every time I head the sound of the ambulance siren I flash back to watching the moment I saw Britney being put in the ambulance. I'll never forget that footage. 

Maybe that's why Britney's career never recovered. Whether we like it or not, the public still needs to know what happened to her. This was incredibly serious. You don't just choose not to talk about it and expect everyone and everything to go back to normal. Even if it's none of our business. This happened in front of our eyes and no incident has ever been so publicly broadcasted before or after that. As for this girl, she's a teenager who probably wasn't even born back then. No amount of seeing photos or videos of that breakdown comes close to watching it happen live. Living day by day hoping that Britney doesn't fall to her demise. 

Exactly. It was singularly the most public unraveling of a megastar. And I agree, I think people mostly root for Britney and are here for a true redemption story. That dark period could totally be turned into something incredibly inspirational in her narrative. I really hope she’ll get to a point one day where she will be able to own that part of her life! 

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

She's too young to even know what went down then.

Don't know why everyone likes her all of a sudden? She's annoying. She's famous for disrespecting her mum on national TV I wouldn't say that's something to be proud of.

I saw her mum beating her on tv, and I have seen Britney giving her mum restraining papers.

Both ended with dr Phi helping them :smokney:

On 9/3/2018 at 2:27 PM, UnusualRick said:

I am so tired of people doing 2007 Britney jokes on social media. It's been 11 years guys, it's time to move on. Every time a twink gets a buzzcut there is always a " just had a 2007 britney moment" caption, it's so annoying!

I couldn’t agree more. Mental illness is more talked about and accepted now. You can’t make jokes about it anymore without being crucified. But it seems that it’s still acceptable to diss britney for her troubled times. 

Archived