I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

1 minute ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Sorry, but don't get used to it - Larry already has a software patch ready to get BritBot back to normal...

He told an insider, 

"Britney has a script on stage and she has to stick to it. Sometimes we do add bits or remove bits - she really struggled when we removed the '3' performance in Vegas because she kept saying 'I need everybody to help me count to 3 and then the song wouldn't play because it was replaced by Break The Ice. That was awkward, but she soon learned the new script. Emotion isn't allowed on stage and Britney isn't allowed to say anything unless approved by several members of the team including myself and Daddy Spears. It's for her own safety. I'm always backstage ready to cut her mic if she goes off topic. One night in Vegas she started talking to the audience about the need for renewable energy and folks don't want to hear it - so we cut her off and played Do Somethin'. She quickly got back into performance mode."

:airpls:

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, King Daniel said:

Britneys fanbase one hour ago: Britney we are done with ur bullshit rude lipsynching lazy ***, this has to change!

:lessons:

Britneys fanbase now after a video of her crying for 2 seconds because she messed up the name of the city hits the net: hehe, well ok, its not that that bad, all is forgiven, we stan a flawless queen 

:mcorangu:

She didn’t cry because she got the name wrong. :pieceofwhat:

And yes, this fanbase always bashes something (POM in this instance) and then whines as soon it’s coming to an end (Till It’s Gone’s impacT!). Are you new here? :tiffeyeroll:

We need more of this and less of the scripted "What's up unidenitified destination #6?!!!"

I do hope she's okay though, the past week or two sound like it's been rocky for her. And for me, I don't give a **** about her slaying another era. I just want her to be mentally well and okay with herself because that's what we all should have.

I genuinely think as someone mentioned in one of the M&G topics that she enjoys performing. And while she is clearly not enjoying M&G which i can understand i do believe she loves performing. ANd everyone seems to think she is a ***** but I still believe she is the sweet person we all fell inlove with. SO its only normal to get emotional after 5 years of doing something.

53 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Sorry, but don't get used to it - Larry already has a software patch ready to get BritBot back to normal...

He told an insider, 

"Britney has a script on stage and she has to stick to it. Sometimes we do add bits or remove bits - she really struggled when we removed the '3' performance in Vegas because she kept saying 'I need everybody to help me count to 3' and then the song wouldn't play because it was replaced by Break The Ice. That was awkward, but she soon learned the new script. Emotion isn't allowed on stage and Britney isn't allowed to say anything unless approved by several members of the team including myself and Daddy Spears. It's for her own safety. I'm always backstage ready to cut her mic if she goes off topic. One night in Vegas she started talking to the audience about the need for renewable energy and folks don't want to hear it - so we cut her off and played Do Somethin'. She quickly got back into performance mode."

this is very believable :walkonby:

Archived