I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

10 minutes ago, thelondonluxe said:

Shes crying because she accidentally said 'hey Birmingham' then realised she said the wrong place, then said 'Hey Blackpool'. Bless her. I met her at M&G tonight. Very sweet girl but she looked very sad and my heart just broke for her. I wish she didn't have to get up and perform tonight but like a true professional she pulled through. I hope she can take some time out now and get a much needed break.

oh god again. Chisus christ. But that's not a reason to cry... or is it? 
it's so hard to have 1 person to remind her where is she before that moment? (she's tired 400 countries in a month blablabla not judging her) , but SOMEONE dedicated to that, i pay for that person salary if they let me , what a cheap team. 

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, King Daniel said:

At this point, knowing her team Im expecting them to actually make him pay to them :airpls:

Let's see, she charges $1000 for 5 seconds of M&G, so for 8 hours per day... for 1 year. Omg that intern will have to work for her for 2 lifetimes before repaying his debt

giphy.gif

On 9/1/2018 at 3:18 PM, thelondonluxe said:

Shes crying because she accidentally said 'hey Birmingham' then realised she said the wrong place, then said 'Hey Blackpool'. Bless her. I met her at M&G tonight. Very sweet girl but she looked very sad and my heart just broke for her. I wish she didn't have to get up and perform tonight but like a true professional she pulled through. I hope she can take some time out now and get a much needed break.

omg and there's been so much bs news coverage about her not knowing where she was and how it was concerning and then this :crying3: Poor Brit. But I don't think that's why she's crying. Maybe it added to her feelings if she felt upset about that but I think she's sad it's the last show. Britney you are such an enigma, we'll never be worthy of understanding you our queen :wontcry:

1 hour ago, fabr_argent said:

it must be so amazing people around the world know you so much. No matter where. People using you shirts smiling because they are going to see you,I hope britney still can appreciate how lucky she is.

oh i know she was reading exhale and read my post a while ago. It touched her.
Case closed :jj:

I think she'll cancel the October gig otherwise why the dancers all saying "final ever POM"? She's hardly going to come up with a new set for a one-off performance. This isn't 2003 FFS. Wonder what the excuse will be to cancel in October, 

"My sons are back in school so I can't perform." 

"My voice hurts so I can't perform." 

"My coat is in the wash so I can't perform." 

Maybe Larry didn't tell Brit and her dancers about the October performance :wontcry:

If she had the will to do it and rehearsed hard for several months then yes I think she could pull off doing a mix of live and lipsync. The quality of her voice in Something to Talk About was way better than I expected. :surprisedney:

For songs where she's dancing, all verses and spoken parts live, then chorusus and difficult sections that have a lot of vocal effects mimed. :bwink:

The mimed sections need new pre-recordings so it's not jarring when it switches from live to playback. :plzney:

All ballads 100% live. :yay:

She really just needs to find a voice she's comfortable in for singing her old songs live. It needn't be the baby voice. I'd love to hear her do Oops and Baby in the Onyx Hotel jazz lounge room style (BUT ACTUALLY LIVE). :thirsty:

Archived