I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

just found this on insta 

WHAT THE ***** 

IS SHE CRYING..OF JOY BECAUSE IS THE LAST SHOW? WHAAAAT.  

She's really emocional in this vid. We all know when Britney is like that, her voice is really deep so its obvious something happened before or after o maybe just tears of joy like i just said.

@mauureee tremendo LOL al dueño de esa cuenta de insta :jj::gloria: que mundo chico.

12 minutes ago, fabr_argent said:

WHAT THE ***** 

IS SHE CRYING..OF JOY BECAUSE IS THE LAST SHOW? WHAAAAT.  

Holy **** I couldn't believe she was crying. She didn't do the part where they pretend to pick out the freak show guy. She tried to power through it but she just couldn't. I like how the crowd cheered her on though. 

See BRINNY we gotchu :clap1:

But she looks like she's a bottle of emotions. She looks really sad in that video. Breaks my heart a little :crying3:

9 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Holy **** I couldn't believe she was crying. She didn't do the part where they pretend to pick out the freak show guy. I like how the crowd cheered her on though. 

Poor Brit is a bottle of emotions. She looks really sad in that video. 

yes! really weird. Hope she's ok.
Maybe is something silly at least i hope that. Dancers where there for her as u can see.  

I just noted , Kyleee the other dancer approached them to see what was happening. 

Archived