I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arckangel
2 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

tbh I think Team Britney and Britney herself already know they screwed up BIG TIME and this some sort of coming out for the cameras now... sorry, but only now she hugs a fan on stage? wow.

I really hope this teaches them a lesson on how to treat their fans, the people who supported and made this machine work for decades. :raven:

THIS!!! That's what I said in another comment: It's all for show!!!

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I suspect it's her dancers she's going to miss more than anything.

It must be so scary for her to start from zero again.

Whether we have a new residency next year, or later, she will have to find a new group of dancers, I mean, some may audition again, but it's obvious not all of them will be there. Create a new setlist (in my dreams :jj: ), wish AliExpress is selling new lingerie that she hasn't worn onstage already, and the worst part, REHEARSALS.

She's never had this balance between her life and career before, or at least it has never lasted for so long as POM did.

4 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

tbh I think Team Britney and Britney herself already know they screwed up BIG TIME and this some sort of coming out for the cameras now... sorry, but only now she hugs a fan on stage? wow.

I really hope this teaches them a lesson on how to treat their fans, the people who supported and made this machine work for decades. :raven:

It’s the first hug she gave. ? :bareclap:

awww poor Brit :crying2: sooo emotional

I'm sure she was a bundle of emotions since it was the last show of a tour... I hope she doesn't know smth that we don't know... like the fact that she's not coming to Europe ever... I'm not prepared please I won't fly to Vegas with my fear of flying :crying1:

I'm sure she will miss the tour atmosphere especially the camaraderie with her dancers... next on the list is a celebration dinner with them like in the video below and then everybody has to move on with their lives at least for a while :crying3: I don't know if Britney has many friends apart from the dancers so maybe she already feels that she's going to miss a big part of her life 

Schedule for these days:

8 hours ago, zone said:

You know this guy also had a M&G before the show so I wonder if Britney chose on a whim to have him up there? 

All those people on here being so nasty about that Paris fan who asked if he could be the Freakshow victim - it wasn’t so crazy because sometimes I think she does choose them based on the M&Gs.

Archived