I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m sorry but I laugh everytime when she’s crying and then the perfect playbacks starts and ruins the moment HAH when will the others 

For everyone who is still wondering why she’s crying- the full video.  I hope Austin isn’t scrapped 

I just come back from the show and I loved it. I was by the catwalk and was so close to her.  She slayed it tonight. I love her so much.  I have Britney blues now 

Guest Arckangel
2 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

tbh I think Team Britney and Britney herself already know they screwed up BIG TIME and this some sort of coming out for the cameras now... sorry, but only now she hugs a fan on stage? wow.

I really hope this teaches them a lesson on how to treat their fans, the people who supported and made this machine work for decades. :raven:

THIS!!! That's what I said in another comment: It's all for show!!!

4 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

tbh I think Team Britney and Britney herself already know they screwed up BIG TIME and this some sort of coming out for the cameras now... sorry, but only now she hugs a fan on stage? wow.

I really hope this teaches them a lesson on how to treat their fans, the people who supported and made this machine work for decades. :raven:

It’s the first hug she gave. ? :bareclap:

• Like 1

awww poor Brit :crying2: sooo emotional

I'm sure she was a bundle of emotions since it was the last show of a tour... I hope she doesn't know smth that we don't know... like the fact that she's not coming to Europe ever... I'm not prepared please I won't fly to Vegas with my fear of flying :crying1:

I'm sure she will miss the tour atmosphere especially the camaraderie with her dancers... next on the list is a celebration dinner with them like in the video below and then everybody has to move on with their lives at least for a while :crying3: I don't know if Britney has many friends apart from the dancers so maybe she already feels that she's going to miss a big part of her life 

Schedule for these days:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, zone said:

You know this guy also had a M&G before the show so I wonder if Britney chose on a whim to have him up there? 

All those people on here being so nasty about that Paris fan who asked if he could be the Freakshow victim - it wasn’t so crazy because sometimes I think she does choose them based on the M&Gs.

• Like 4