I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

she was thinking "no more M&Gs!!"

her vocals when Freakshow started remained flawless without quivering like when she was talking :evilpatrick:

Or her team told her she will have to actually rehearse for her next event after October. The jig is up for the free carry and no quality. 

Shes crying because she accidentally said 'hey Birmingham' then realised she said the wrong place, then said 'Hey Blackpool'. Bless her. I met her at M&G tonight. Very sweet girl but she looked very sad and my heart just broke for her. I wish she didn't have to get up and perform tonight but like a true professional she pulled through. I hope she can take some time out now and get a much needed break.

5 minutes ago, thelondonluxe said:

Shes crying because she accidentally said 'hey Birmingham' then realised she said the wrong place, then said 'Hey Blackpool'. Bless her. I met her at M&G tonight. Very sweet girl but she looked very sad and my heart just broke for her. I wish she didn't have to get up and perform tonight but like a true professional she pulled through. I hope she can take some time out now and get a much needed break.

I really dont think thats the case :orangu:

Archived