I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Aww. :kyliecry:

Wait, so there was no Freakshow victim for this? Did they ever pick one, or did she perform it without leading someone around?

Imagine it! First the invisible pole and now the invisible Freakshow guest. She'd look funny as hell carrying a lead with nobody attached. They probably did have a victim though even if it was one her dancers :urite:

1 minute ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Imagine it! First the invisible pole and now the invisible Freakshow guest. She'd look funny as hell carrying a lead with nobody attached. They probably did have a victim though even if it was one her dancers :urite:

Lmfao, I mean! I know they pick them beforehand, I'm just like, where? But :hahaha:

Britneys fanbase one hour ago: Britney we are done with ur bullshit rude lipsynching lazy ***, this has to change!

:lessons:

Britneys fanbase now after a video of her crying for 2 seconds because she messed up the name of the city hits the net: hehe, well ok, its not that that bad, all is forgiven, we stan a flawless queen 

:mcorangu:

14 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

It breaks my heart tbh but i kinda like the fact she's being vulnerable on stage... Now add some live vocals and it's perfect. 

Sorry, but don't get used to it - Larry already has a software patch ready to get BritBot back to normal...

He told an insider, 

"Britney has a script on stage and she has to stick to it. Sometimes we do add bits or remove bits - she really struggled when we removed the '3' performance in Vegas because she kept saying 'I need everybody to help me count to 3' and then the song wouldn't play because it was replaced by Break The Ice. That was awkward, but she soon learned the new script. Emotion isn't allowed on stage and Britney isn't allowed to say anything unless approved by several members of the team including myself and Daddy Spears. It's for her own safety. I'm always backstage ready to cut her mic if she goes off topic. One night in Vegas she started talking to the audience about the need for renewable energy and folks don't want to hear it - so we cut her off and played Do Somethin'. She quickly got back into performance mode."

Archived