I'm Not Crying Are You Crying? Britney Bursts Into Tears At Final 'Piece Of Me' Show

Britneyfanuk89

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arckangel
1 hour ago, Alexa said:

There's so many things Britney could do, but chooses not to. Singing live really shouldn't be an issue with her current intensity of dancing - vocals over a backing track are pretty much the norm these days and she doesn't need to sound exactly like the track, that's the whole point of a live performance. That should be her focus going forward with the next tour/residency - gaining confidence and an identity over her voice, because right now I don't think she has any idea how she wants to sound (the result is those awkward Instagram videos). When you do something in repetition, you generally see gradual improvements.. Britney hasn't used her voice consistently for the best part of 17/18 years, so she has a lot of catching up to do.

She definitely can sing live, not just during ballad and mid-tempo numbers, but during energetic dance tracks as well. See:

TRULY LIVE!!! And the backing track was minimal, and the backup singers were there to help out. A few off notes, a few missed words, some breathing sounds... And that's okay! That's a true LIVE performance. Were all her concerts like that, she would not have such a tenacious lip-synching reputation, and she'd get more props too!

But that requires more effort, more work, and I get the feeling she prefers a squeaky-clean studio sound. Remember how many songs of the Femme Fatale DVD were overdubbed w/ album vocals? The same thing was done to other shows as well.

And this:

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

She definitely can sing live, not just during ballad and mid-tempo numbers, but during energetic dance tracks as well. See:

TRULY LIVE!!! And the backing track was minimal, and the backup singers were there to help out. A few off notes, a few missed words, some breathing sounds... And that's okay! That's a true LIVE performance. Were all her concerts like that, she would not have such a tenacious lip-synching reputation, and she'd get more props too!

But that requires more effort, more work, and I get the feeling she prefers a squeaky-clean studio sound. Remember how many songs of the Femme Fatale DVD were overdubbed w/ album vocals? The same thing was done to other shows as well.

And this:

She sounds so southerney here I love it 

11 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

She's crying cause she will start rehearsing hard choreos ala Onyx Hotel Tour (and not zumba moves) for her new show in Vegas :demi:

Nah, just joking! That was actually very cute but anybody knows what REALLY happened? :thinkney: i need to know why she was crying :tiffanycries:

She couldn't believe that the nightmare was finally going to be over and she was going to be free.  Those were tears of absolute joy, sis. She desperate to say goodbye to it.

I think it’s sad that she doesn’t even try. At this point there is no excuse to not try no matter what ppl come up with. If she hates her hits so much, why not remix them in ways she could enjoy performing them? If she is so insecure about her voice, she has money for the best vocal coaches. This tour would have been perfect to try different sounds and perform in a new way in these intimate small theaters. It may have made the show feel less like a high school dance. But they still didn’t do that. 

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

And this:

She made people forget about her talent in the last decade.

Look at her,pure talent.I can't even talk without having breath problems when i'm walking fast.Look what she was doing on stage!

Archived