Everybody's Talking: Exhaler Details Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

bboy

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, EzekielJean said:

Marta is the real one Pioneer in this whole thing! She paved the way to other fans to describe their experiences without limitations. :makesomenoise:

She broke the narrative. There was such fear following Britney's meltdown that she might relapse that folks wouldn't talk about her for fear of being blamed for another breakdown. Marta dared to call Britney and her team out very publicly, so others are starting to admit things they were conditioned to fear. Her team went to great lengths in FTR to blame everything outside of Britney for her issues and to create a wall of silence, but they can't hide it forever. I genuinely think they have to let her go and release her from her enslavement to the industry.... but they won't as they will milk idiot / obsessed fans with her legacy until the well truly runs dry, regardless if that completely destroys Britney or not. I think real fans are Marta - they are urging her to stop and seek help before her management team kills her.

I'm so glad my other favorites don't offer M&Gs, or they do them for free after the show because they want to meet the fans. Yet again.... don't force artists who are not people-persons or who have serious anxiety into doing them. I don't know if it was Britney's decision, her team's, or what. I don't care. The cash grab isn't working anymore.

3 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

She broke the narrative. There was such fear following Britney's meltdown that she might relapse that folks wouldn't talk about her for fear of being blamed for another breakdown. Marta dared to call Britney and her team out very publicly, so others are starting to admit things they were conditioned to fear. Her team went to great lengths in FTR to blame everything outside of Britney for her issues and to create a wall of silence, but they can't hide it forever. I genuinely think they have to let her go and release her from her enslavement to the industry.... but they won't as they will milk idiot / obsessed fans with her legacy until the well truly runs dry, regardless if that completely destroys Britney or not. I think real fans are Marta - they are urging her to stop and seek help before her management team kills her.

I wrote It as a joke but your point of view is quite right, I feel even sad for Britney. I remember when I was a child that I went to a circus in my village and I paid to get a photo with a drugged snake. This is almost the same. If Britney would have been underage her case would be a scandal, she is not, but her mental issue makes her like she was a child with the conservationship and stuff and pills

only brit(curertney) :evilpatrick:

maybe conservatorship is really needed than we think contrary :mhm:

tbh. artist should grow professionally, look at madge, she never stops and experimenting everytime, puts on a great show. why our gurl doesn't want to progress, by discovering peers like bey, rihanna, madge., even j.lo still kills it   :mhm:

i know they didn't had what brit had back in 2007, but ffs more than a decade past already, its time to get over it and move forward. :mhmnod:

sometime i want to slap her and tell her wake up, do something :jlostare:

6 hours ago, bboy said:

That was MTE. With Fe, the whole thing would have been different. The current assistant didn't gave a **** at us, she was as stupid and messy as Larry. They don't like us, they only love our miney. And it's not good for Britney to be all day long with people like that. That's what I think.

where you the guy with the grey shirt in front ? Sorry out of the story, and I am sorry to all fans who had that experience but many times has been said don't meet your IDOLS lol such a  circus

3 hours ago, it'sMirkoBitch! said:

where you the guy with the grey shirt in front ? Sorry out of the story, and I am sorry to all fans who had that experience but many times has been said don't meet your IDOLS lol such a  circus

I'm not

Here is my pic

40414370_10215717018272275_4549817328061

Archived