The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: London, Night 1

Guest ukfan

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven’t written on exhale since I leaked the first images of make me video. (Search me for proof). I’m a MAJOR Britney fan, and I saw Britney and both Brighton Pride and last night at the 02 in London. 

At Brighton Pride, I felt like there was something slightly off with her but had an amazing time. However, last night at the 02 I was totally blown away by Britney herself and the show. Her energy, dancing, interaction with the crowd were all on POINT. The crowd went absolutely crazy for every song, and she was so full of life and energy. When people say the small Instagram video don’t do it justice, I can’t express how true that is. 

If you haven’t seen the show, GO! Sure she has her off days, but last night was totally incredible and I will always and forever love Britney as a performer. 

1 hour ago, LisaJane said:

How did she shade the audience? I was there, I didn't notice any shade. 

I think maybe when she was seeing which side was louder, when she chose a side people on my side actually boo’d her lol 

on a side note shoutout to the people on here I met before the show last night :hiii:

59 minutes ago, danvonerich said:

I think maybe when she was seeing which side was louder, when she chose a side people on my side actually boo’d her lol 

on a side note shoutout to the people on here I met before the show last night :hiii:

My side won :janet:

9 hours ago, Tetris said:

That’s what I did for Return of the Spice Girls tour, because I was in the nosebleeds. It’s so cool and surreal to see someone you’re used to just on tv screens up close in the flesh. It reminds you that they’re a real human and not just an alien product, and makes the concept of being in the same room as them that much cooler. 

:brityes::brityes:

Yeah I think most of the reason I enjoyed the show was that. Because my friend was complaining the show wasn’t interesting as a show only because it was Britney but if it was someone else it would have been lame. 

4 hours ago, danvonerich said:

Well my side won :tehe: they should've cheered louder lol. 

It definitely wasn't shade tho.

1 hour ago, LisaJane said:

Well my side won :tehe: they should've cheered louder lol. 

It definitely wasn't shade tho.

37 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

I was there last night and she was amazing!! So much energy! And my side won!

We were defo the best side :qtbrit:

Archived