The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Glasgow

DarkBlue

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there last night too and i LOVED it. Ive never seen her in concert before and i almost passed out when ahe came on. Her magnetism is unreal. You are drawn to her straight away and ignore everything else on stage. The costumes looked gorgeous in real life with the exception of the boys/DYWCO outfit. Her hair was down 80% of the time and the wind machine looked so cool when she was doing the catwalk. She doesn’t dance as much as i hoped but it really didn’t matter. My 2 friends who came who are straight and non britney fans loved it too and the crowd was electric. She absolutely performs better when she can hear the crowd go wild. Shes still unsure at times but over all had a superb night. POM is a genuinely good show 

9 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

nah it felt like it flew by. but omg what an amazing show!! she was actually more interacting with the crowd than I thought she would be. so happy ive finally seen her.

ps yeh I think the guys name is Ewan although it did sound like urine lol

My dream defo came true tonight, I just hope she does hydro again

The venue is super small so everyone got a great view. I'm glad you had an amazing time, I did too with a bit of deja vu since i saw the show two years ago but DAMN the show felt like 2 minutes 

I was there !

I must confess after being very critical on here and not being over hyped about the tour it was AMAZING! 

Obviously there were a few minor negatives like the lack of crowd interaction , props etc... But i still loved it. The show was actually more interesting visually than I thought it would be, they kinda did their best with the screens, lighting, lasers etc. 

I was pretty far away so couldn't really make out the dancing but she looked really energetic and my friend was impressed with her dancing! And I died when she called that guy Urine :gloria:

So, first things first, it really IS better in person and I used to hate when people said that. :ohi:

The show was great, she was on fire at some points and held back at others but it didn’t matter, you literally get hypnotised by her! :airpls:

It was such a mixed crowd too, us gays in our Britney shirts, girls in famous Britney costumes and that Michaela impersonator was there too (and loving the attention she was getting), it really was just an absolute joy from before the show started to right after and Pitbull was a great opener! 

I can’t copy my insta video links just now (on my phone) but my instagram is kenjostars If you want to see my videos!  Britney calling the Freakshow guy URINE = HIGHLIGHT! :madance:

her energy is good, but tbh , as long as her outfits are that cheap I can't take her seriously. this is not popstar britney for me. everybody on stage or in front of a camera manages to look GOOD or at least presentable. people basically pay for the visuals since they're not getting any live vocals, barely audience interaction or consistent good choreography, so it should at least be an obligation to look flawfree. every newsreporter on tv looks more polished, sorry. 

Archived