The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Glasgow

DarkBlue

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely incredible night, u don’t even understand how hype it was.

britney was amazing.

It’s so easy to scrutinise every move she makes over videos on the internet.

But when she is stood in front of u dancing her *** off that’s when u realise just how incredible this woman is.

i enjoyed the show so much, I was singing along and even my friend who isn’t really a big Britney fan says she loved it and had a great time singing along too.

would absolutely reccommend the tour to anyone who has a chance to see it.

i have actually been in the same building as Britney Spears, it’s just surreal.

she is actually the best in the entire world and I will never doubt her again.

27 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

what happened here? she woke up + no ponytail.

slay queen b.

There is Britney. There is passion in her eyes there again (not to mention the difference a good hair style, make up and okish outfit makes). It is becoming extremely evident that the reason she was SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD at the beginning is because girl DOES.NOT.REHEARSE. 

Now she is back in the groove of it,she's looking confident and able to sass it up again. It's a shame because this is how she should have been from tour date number one.

Based on the videos I’ve seen in this thread she is performing better. I just hope she keeps it up. Remain consistently good, Britney. Her website shows there are 6 more shows left for August, 1 for Sep then the late Oct. show which is the motor racing concert including Bruno Mars. 8 more concerts then she’ll complete her performance requirements for the year.

The cynic in me wonders if Britney is performing better now because she knows this tour is almost over.:mhmnod: The optimist in me (that I thought was gone) thinks if she cares enough to try to improve with every show until the end it’s possible she can end the tour on a high note. I’ll stay tuned. :)

1 hour ago, dcooper29090 said:

There is Britney. There is passion in her eyes there again (not to mention the difference a good hair style, make up and okish outfit makes). It is becoming extremely evident that the reason she was SO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD at the beginning is because girl DOES.NOT.REHEARSE. 

Now she is back in the groove of it,she's looking confident and able to sass it up again. It's a shame because this is how she should have been from tour date number one.

the fuq?:calculating: i'm ready to be slayed in paris (hopefully she keeps up the energy)

She was AWFUL at the start of the tour and she has improved recently. Who knows why. She's such a mystery. Maybe it was due to lack of rehearsals. I can imagine it being "Let's just do Clumsy and CYM, I remember the rest from my 10 years in Vegas." Or maybe she and Sam were having issues. Or maybe the K-fed drama. Or maybe stress behind the scenes due to not being offered enough money for Vegas 2.0? Who knows. All I know is she's back to early 2016 level just with some annoying added tics and 100% more breast explosions now than there ever used to be. 

Archived