The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Glasgow

DarkBlue

Y'all can drag me for making this a thread but... I JUST GOT MY TICKETS FOR BRITNEY, 22ND OF AUGUST BABY!!

I actually cant breathe, like im sitting here eating macaroni and sipping on lemonade typing this out on my laptop and I actually cant even breathe.

I am so hype you dont even know, Brit rarely ever came to Scotland when she visited the UK, this is probably the one and only time i will ever be able to see her.

I might die.

I am actually dead because i cant breathe.

I'm not ashamed of the things that I dream.

LOVE

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, DarkBlue said:

Y'ALL CAN DRAG ME FOR MAKING THIS A THREAD but... I JUST GOT MY TICKETS FOR BRITNEY, 22ND OF AUGUST BABY!!

I actually cant breathe, like im sitting here eating macaroni and sipping on lemonade typing this out on my laptop and I actually cant even breathe.

I am so hype you dont even know, Brit rarely ever came to Scotland when she visited the UK, this is probably the one and only time i will ever be able to see her.

I might die.

I am actually dead because i cant breathe.

I'm not ashamed of the things that I dream.

LOVE

Nah, it's fine! Actually it's cool to read about how she makes us feel! :) 

Just now, britney_rocks said:

Have fun BB, and make sure to scream "Who is it!!!!!!!" as loud as you can. 

But it must be done before She throws her hat. :lemmetellu: 

• intro
  • wb dancin dancin

- WHO IS SHE?  U ask.

• throws ha hat

:coffee: 

Have fun! :shark:

2 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

im so happy for you:clap1:

but how are you on exhale with a laptop :thinkney:

if ur laptop isn't $500, u can literally do most things... other than word :awks: 

@op: congrats, hope you guys have after-show party too like the other places  :kiss:

2 hours ago, STJ said:

if ur laptop isn't $500, u can literally do most things... other than word :awks: 

@op: congrats, hope you guys have after-show party too like the other places  :kiss:

I'm sure there probably will be somewhere, Glasgow has a decent gay scene and I imagine everyone will head out afterwards.

Sadly i wont be joining them as we are driving through and i live in Dundee which is like 2 hours from the venue so I will be going home after but we have Britney CD to sing in the car on the way and back and i may head out to a party in my own city when I get home after the gig.

HYPE

I’m attending Glasgow too! 

So excited you got tickets! Seen something about the afterparties. 

Sgw3 warehouse nightclub is doing a ‘Britney & Friends’ night and Polo gay club is doing an afterparty too. Just incase you were attending any. 

I have my best friends wedding the next day and I’m a bridesman (it’s a thing?!) so I’m on strict curfew after the concert. However I’ll have signed poster etc anyway. Would I **** be checking a signed britney poster into the cloakroom of a gay club. :uknowit:

Archived