The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Glasgow

DarkBlue

6 hours ago, DarkBlue said:

Y'all can drag me for making this a thread but... I JUST GOT MY TICKETS FOR BRITNEY, 22ND OF AUGUST BABY!!

I actually cant breathe, like im sitting here eating macaroni and sipping on lemonade typing this out on my laptop and I actually cant even breathe.

I am so hype you dont even know, Brit rarely ever came to Scotland when she visited the UK, this is probably the one and only time i will ever be able to see her.

I might die.

I am actually dead because i cant breathe.

I'm not ashamed of the things that I dream.

LOVE

PMSL I'm just like you. im seeing her on the 22nd of august in Glasgow as well and like you its my first time seeing her live after being a fan for 18 years. In fact, funny story but so true, I live with my dad and my sister and I have cerebral palsy. in my room and computer room I have a buzzer to press which my dad installed so that if I need him, I can just press the buzzer [I should point out its not linked to the emergency services like some people's buzzers are lol]. so on the day Britney announced her tour dates and I went online and spotted Glasgow date, I screamed  slammed the  buzzer and my dad came running up the stairs like JOHN WHATS WRONG and I could just say 'britney' because when I'm excited, my speech goes and his face slunked and he said 'right what about britney' then he looked on my computer and said 'John, so the 'emergency' is britneys coming to Scotland??' haha lol. On the day I had him on one phone and my sister on another phone and it was my sister that got through and screamed the house down when dad said Guess who you're seeing in august haha

so darkblue I cant drag you down because I'm exactly the same lol I have already apologised to my best pal whose taking me for how hyper and embarrassing I'm gunna be that night haha

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

PMSL I'm just like you. im seeing her on the 22nd of august in Glasgow as well and like you its my first time seeing her live after being a fan for 18 years. In fact, funny story but so true, I live with my dad and my sister and I have cerebral palsy. in my room and computer room I have a buzzer to press which my dad installed so that if I need him, I can just press the buzzer [I should point out its not linked to the emergency services like some people's buzzers are lol]. so on the day Britney announced her tour dates and I went online and spotted Glasgow date, I screamed  slammed the  buzzer and my dad came running up the stairs like JOHN WHATS WRONG and I could just say 'britney' because when I'm excited, my speech goes and his face slunked and he said 'right what about britney' then he looked on my computer and said 'John, so the 'emergency' is britneys coming to Scotland??' haha lol. On the day I had him on one phone and my sister on another phone and it was my sister that got through and screamed the house down when dad said Guess who you're seeing in august haha

so darkblue I cant drag you down because I'm exactly the same lol I have already apologised to my best pal whose taking me for how hyper and embarrassing I'm gunna be that night haha

That is awesome im so happy you are goin! its gonna be a night to remember!!

1 hour ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I’m attending Glasgow too! 

So excited you got tickets! Seen something about the afterparties. 

Sgw3 warehouse nightclub is doing a ‘Britney & Friends’ night and Polo gay club is doing an afterparty too. Just incase you were attending any. 

I have my best friends wedding the next day and I’m a bridesman (it’s a thing?!) so I’m on strict curfew after the concert. However I’ll have signed poster etc anyway. Would I **** be checking a signed britney poster into the cloakroom of a gay club. :uknowit:

this is far too hype and I cant chill lol

8 hours ago, DarkBlue said:

Y'all can drag me for making this a thread but... I JUST GOT MY TICKETS FOR BRITNEY, 22ND OF AUGUST BABY!!

I actually cant breathe, like im sitting here eating macaroni and sipping on lemonade typing this out on my laptop and I actually cant even breathe.

I am so hype you dont even know, Brit rarely ever came to Scotland when she visited the UK, this is probably the one and only time i will ever be able to see her.

I might die.

I am actually dead because i cant breathe.

I'm not ashamed of the things that I dream.

LOVE

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bored and after seeing a thread for Manchester, thought i'd make one for GLASGOW!!

WHOS EXCITED??? After 18 years of being a Massive fan, this is my first time ever going to see her. I didn't even expect her to come to Scotland as she has missed us out on every single tour except from Onyx hotel tour in 2004

Archived