The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Glasgow

DarkBlue

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She’s never looked this beautiful in years, and I’ve never seen her stage presence shining so much after the breakdown. If she keeps on like this, she’s 100% ready to SLAY. Show is garbage, but her attitude / dancing / stage presence is out of this world in the last couple weeks!

Alright. That's my first post since 2013/2014 and will be my last. This place is notorious for its negativity which did affect me. I had zero expectations about the night and I knew that she'd be lip-syncing. It took me 7 years but I finally managed to see her live for the very first time. I didn't have the best seats but I enjoyed the show a lot and I do mean a lot. Pitbull was an amazing opening act and definitely set up the mood for me. The stage looked gorgeous with all the lighting effects, screens and projectors. The music was really loud and the crowd was astonishing! Britney herself just blew me away. Such a beauty, she definitely has that sparkle that keeps your attention all on her. I was starstruck. Mesmerized. I loved her dancing but then again I knew what to expect and also it was my first time seeing her so I might now be really objective. But there is a lot of things happening on stage and it's hard to keep up with everything. Every number on the show was good for me but there are certain songs that I think she nailed - Work *****, Break the Ice, Clumsy/Change your mind, Slave, Oops, Breathe on Me, Freakshow, and the nostalgia for the last number was huuuuge. She blew it away. I don't know. I had fun to all songs so it's hard to pick the best ones. There were no lacklusters for me. When I was watching videos on yt or insta, I did hate some numbers but they are so much better live. I understand why PoM was classified as an award-winning show. It is an entertaining show and that was just a glimpse of what it was in Vegas, I can't imagine. She did keep her hair down a lot, there were fans for some wind, the costumes looked great and not that cheap. Britney served looks, she was hot, very energetic and still has it. Also, the crowd was loud and times, though we acrewed up in the end and they were waiting for 2 minutes while Britney changed her bra, but it was fine. Mostly people were sitting either because they were recording or because they were mesmerized ... or because they were disappointed. I can't tell for the mass but I had a lot of fun. Before drawing any positive or negative assumptions for the show and Britney, first go see her live yourself and abstain from other people's opinion. That'd be my best piece of advice. And just one last thing, I was focused on having fun rather than filming, do so and don't watch the show from your screen but experience it. That's where its magic is, I believe. Cheers for the unbelievable night! Definitely a highlight for me! 

ps I blasted out jumping and singing to the last act and I saw someone filming me. Please, don't make it go viral. thx lol

Archived