The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Glasgow

DarkBlue

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!

I was copying the choreography and the GP sitting above and beside me were LIVING for it, a girl came up to me after the show and said "I was watching you more than I was watching Britney" :hiii:

She reallllyyyy delivered tonight. Oh, and she thought the freakshow's guy name was Urine - I think it must have been Ewan or domething. Was super funny! 

Is it only me or does the show really feel like 2 mins? It went by super fast! 

And just to support my point, here are some videos I managed to make. Sorry about the quality and the shaky camera, but I was predominantly focused on having fun. Also, the view is not as bad as it seems, so if you're contemplating whether to get seats from afar or not, just do it, especially in an arena. I saved a lot of money by doing so and I think had more fun than some people in front of her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmzRQSsBRjO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=nw8o7e7glgxe

1 hour ago, reecejwilson said:

I was copying the choreography and the GP sitting above and beside me were LIVING for it, a girl came up to me after the show and said "I was watching you more than I was watching Britney" :hiii:

She reallllyyyy delivered tonight. Oh, and she thought the freakshow's guy name was Urine - I think it must have been Ewan or domething. Was super funny! 

nah it felt like it flew by. but omg what an amazing show!! she was actually more interacting with the crowd than I thought she would be. so happy ive finally seen her.

ps yeh I think the guys name is Ewan although it did sound like urine lol

My dream defo came true tonight, I just hope she does hydro again

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:bop: isn't it funny how she's full of surprises? she let us suffer for a while, and then she teases us with a glimpse of the great performer she used to be, but we never know how is she gonna do next 

it's like you get a piece of her

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

Do you have video of freakshow??

Archived