The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Glasgow

DarkBlue

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her energy wasn’t awful at the beginning of the tour, but everything did look a bit calculated. Now, not only is she hitting the moves she seems to be feeling the music, like actually getting into it. She’s soooo on fire the past few shows!! :thirsty: :slayney:

Last night was amazing.

I honestly think people were/are being way too hard on her on this tour. So she has good nights and bad nights, yeah. Everyone does. She’s still kicking *** and taking names most of the time. Here’s some small clips of my videos from last night, I got way more (took 45mins of video in total)

Also I got a free t-shirt! I bought two but the guy at the merch counter only charged me for 1! So I ended up buying a third one at another counter! 

4 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

She was AWFUL at the start of the tour and she has improved recently. Who knows why. She's such a mystery. Maybe it was due to lack of rehearsals. I can imagine it being "Let's just do Clumsy and CYM, I remember the rest from my 10 years in Vegas." Or maybe she and Sam were having issues. Or maybe the K-fed drama. Or maybe stress behind the scenes due to not being offered enough money for Vegas 2.0? Who knows. All I know is she's back to early 2016 level just with some annoying added tics and 100% more breast explosions now than there ever used to be. 

She always gets better from the first show though, it has happened since like the Circus tour

10 hours ago, DarkBlue said:

Absolutely incredible night, u don’t even understand how hype it was.

britney was amazing.

It’s so easy to scrutinise every move she makes over videos on the internet.

But when she is stood in front of u dancing her *** off that’s when u realise just how incredible this woman is.

i enjoyed the show so much, I was singing along and even my friend who isn’t really a big Britney fan says she loved it and had a great time singing along too.

would absolutely reccommend the tour to anyone who has a chance to see it.

i have actually been in the same building as Britney Spears, it’s just surreal.

she is actually the best in the entire world and I will never doubt her again.

37631148_726206901089173_665476548397734

DlSDs4CW4AAIwbI.jpg

Archived