Forget King Alex. There's a new potential stalker on POM tour!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/11/2018 at 11:49 AM, Kingnacio said:

Serious question. I see a lot of hate towards fans that pay for more than 2-3 M&Gs.

Why?

:imok:

First off, are you the same Kingnacio who has been to POM/met Britney so many times? Nice pictures, if so. I like the voguing one.

Secondly, for me I'm not insulting, I just don't understand why. But then again, its not my money, so at the end of the day-- do you. But I suspect its jealousy when it comes to people who get nasty/rude about it. 

On 8/9/2018 at 8:50 PM, Soni said:

Guys, what the ****

His name is Benjamin Bolger.

He has earned 14 degrees and is the second-most credentialed person in modern history.

Put some respect on his name

He even did an interview with one of those Britney Twitter stan accounts

He said something of the likes of that he has always wanted to go to her concerts and he went all out.

Now this is a plot twist :mhm:

On 8/9/2018 at 9:38 PM, danny1994 said:

Does anyone find it really weird that he’s wearing the same clothes in every picture? I wonder if he even washes them.

Look, if he had hardships and got over them. Good for him. But it’s a bit creepy to pay for a meet and greet 8 times on a tour or however many he did.

Honestly not any weirder than Britney wearing the same thing for her meet and greet pics on different days. 

Archived