Forget King Alex. There's a new potential stalker on POM tour!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CristMont said:

I'm too lazy to read that all... Can someone make a summary? :tiffeyeroll:

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Stopped reading at Clinton administration but good for him, I guess

Edit: see my previous post.

And yet, the struggle continues... I think it’s more a lesson on busting your butt to do ANYTHING you believe in. It’s a lot more than most do. He’s a living example of “work *****”.

10 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

So he saw tragic accident when he was kid and has dyslexia but overcomed it and got into nice universities and got involved with politics. Nice and inspiring story but that does not explain why he's so creepy with britney :yesokay:

Maybe he feels connected to her because she overcame her own struggles? Or maybe he’s just a big fan... what does it matter? Brit seemed fine.

10 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

So he saw tragic accident when he was kid and has dyslexia but overcomed it and got into nice universities and got involved with politics. Nice and inspiring story but that does not explain why he's so creepy with britney :yesokay:

She probably makes him nervous. From the read he doesn’t seem like a creep and it is probably not intentional. Like Kisle said, why does it matter? 

4 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I wonder if she ever thinks about all of the weirdo fans she’s met over the years, like as she’s lying down for the night. She probably remembers a lot more people than we may think. We can be a creepy bunch at times.  :jackk:   :ohi:   :awkblink:

Secret to happiness is no memory

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/04/britney-spears-has-unlocked-the-secret-to-happiness

Archived