Forget King Alex. There's a new potential stalker on POM tour!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I don't know if you guys noticed, but there's one certain guy who has been following Britney on POM tour. He's been on some American shows and a couple of European, as I could notice, judging by Britney's outfits. The weird thing is that he is wearing the same outfit and posing the same way on each date. :idkney:

collage.jpg

She looks amazing in the first pic, the dude is really creepy, I’m scared! ????

35 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

you better call him something else 

200.gif

:umomg: Willy, Willy, where are we?

24 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Haha! I thought of you as soon as I read that :cinema:

same :tbh:

:ricackle:

21 minutes ago, Rico. said:

At the end of the day, if he's got the money, let him raise Kevin's child support :lessons: 

that escalated rather quickly :OMGney:

Imagine him standing at the edge of your bed in the middle of the night, smiling while doing that same pose and staring at you with out blinking. :blank:

But nah fr. This is exactly why I own a gun. :badthoughts:

You all gotta stay vigilant and protect yourself girls. There’s lots of weirdos out there. :NYsassy:

Also he could be completely harmless and the sweetest person ever. But he still looks f**king creepy sooo. :nicki2: Like who doesn’t get judged on their appearance, give me a break. :weusay: 

I wouldn’t worry so much about Britney tho, I’m sure her bodyguards are on extra high alert through out the whole entire M&G process. Guess it just shows how money hungry she is bc this is like some Fear Factor **** and you couldn’t pay me to do stand next to some weirdo. :tiffcackle: 

Archived