They Gave Us Moar: To Celebrate Britney Headlining Brighton Pride, 40 Dancers Choreographed An Epic Dance To "Gimme More": Watch

adamdelrey

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

What are you talking about? 

They are using their whole bodies. 

Britney dances like she had run 50 miles before her performances. She doesn’t follow through with her moves most of the time.  If she did fluid movements her choreo would look like the Pom dancers. Decent 

Yes, i agree, they are using their whole bodies.  But if you focus on the girl, even when she uses her whole body, it still doesnt look fluid. I dont know maybe it doesnt fit with the song. 

Now imagine that britney is doing exactly like this girl did, then you guys watch it million times, you guys wouldnt praise britney, or there will be something that will lack.

:schoolingtime:

Example: when britney posted the video where she danced to Change your mind, most of you guys loved it, but then when it is in the actual show, you guys found it lacked something or is not good enough.

:endit:

2 hours ago, reoha098 said:

Yes, i agree, they are using their whole bodies.  But if you focus on the girl, even when she uses her whole body, it still doesnt look fluid. I dont know maybe it doesnt fit with the song. 

Now imagine that britney is doing exactly like this girl did, then you guys watch it million times, you guys wouldnt praise britney, or there will be something that will lack.

:schoolingtime:

Example: when britney posted the video where she danced to Change your mind, most of you guys loved it, but then when it is in the actual show, you guys found it lacked something or is not good enough.

:endit:

It looked endearing in the IG post, it looks awkward in the choreography piece in the show. The second chorus choreo is way better imo

• Super Mods

Better choreo, camera work, coordination than some of her recent videos :cackling:

I wouldn’t mind if Britney did some dance videos similar to this; if she can dance well to a Janet song for IG, I don’t see why she wouldn’t be able to dance to her own songs like this. :schoolingtime:

Archived