They Gave Us Moar: To Celebrate Britney Headlining Brighton Pride, 40 Dancers Choreographed An Epic Dance To "Gimme More": Watch

adamdelrey

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, adamdelrey said:

JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THEY THINK BRITNEY STILL DANCE LIKE 2003 :tiffanycries::nonoNO::endit:

11 minutes ago, The Deity Arceus said:

Hope they dont fume when they see britney 'dancing' 

It's a gay pride guys, those people are more informed about Britney than us 

3 hours ago, adamdelrey said:

VIDEOS LIKE THIS MAKE ME PROUD.. BRITNEY IS SUCH AN ICON AND A LEGEND.. I GUESS EVERYONE IN BRIGHTON IS WAITING FOR  THE BRITNEY CONCERT..  CUTE CHOREOGRAPHY IS AMAZING WITH YOUNG PEOPLE.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THEY THINK BRITNEY STILL DANCE LIKE 2003 :tiffanycries::nonoNO::endit:

II looove it so much. So hyped. And it's so nice from them. On the other hand when I look at their ocean/sea and UK USA beaches

ugh I love so much and I am glad I am from Mediterranean coast

This is so dope :wow:

Actually the lyrics quite fit a wild parade tbh :heresthetea: "Center of attention, even when we're up against the wall" "they want more? Well I'll give them more" :fu::flawlessbye:

And the choreo is amazing, wish Britney would borrow it :jamout:

21 minutes ago, dandy said:

This is so dope :wow:

Actually the lyrics quite fit a wild parade tbh :heresthetea: "Center of attention, even when we're up against the wall" "they want more? Well I'll give them more" :fu::flawlessbye:

And the choreo is amazing, wish Britney would borrow it :jamout:

Omg i love that against the wall part, when a guy s up on another lol

Well, i see lots of armography, it looks like what britney always does... u praise the armography in this video now, but i doubt you guys would praise the same armography if you would have watched britney do it million times, (like pom)

:whatitellu:

What im trying to say is most of you will get easily bored, 

2 hours ago, reoha098 said:

Well, i see lots of armography, it looks like what britney always does... u praise the armography in this video now, but i doubt you guys would praise the same armography if you would have watched britney do it million times, (like pom)

:whatitellu:

What im trying to say is most of you will get easily bored, 

What are you talking about? 

They are using their whole bodies. 

Britney dances like she had run 50 miles before her performances. She doesn’t follow through with her moves most of the time.  If she did fluid movements her choreo would look like the Pom dancers. Decent 

Archived