The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched some videos from last nights show and I have to say this girl really needs new people around her, from choreographers, stylists etc. The outfits are pure trash I know Britney doesn’t have the best dress sense but someone from her so called team really need to step up and sort this out? After seeing what I have seen I think I will keep my money in my pockets and just listen to her albums instead.. Britney live has turned into some sort of cheap impersonator. Come on Britney you can do better than this.

It’s actually pretty sad to watch. I won’t be watching anymore videos from this show. She really needs to stop and learn her craft again. She needs to stop smoking, work on her LIVE vocals and get into the studio and work on her moves and get rid of all these damn ticks she has developed. I am actually gutted about this.. This tour deserves to get totally trashed in the media.

I agree, i mean at least from 2013 till early 2016 her outfits were good (some of them were bad, yeah but not as bad as the ones she's using recentely) I'm from Italy and last time she was here was back in 2004 but tbh after i've watched that mess i'm glad i haven't spent money for her show in UK, it's just NOT worthy imo :ferg:

Going to the Norway show. Y’all can bet on me writing the most brutally honest review.

first of all to everyone that expected many huge differences: same Damn show. Understand? 

now, Clumsy is the direction she needs to go, aka fill her songs up with LOTS of choreo because she starts doing these weird things when there’s too much space.

they had 7 months to rehearse. 7. Even if she did only 3 months of rehearsel, she could have easily Added GOOD 4 songs. 

If this is What the future looks like (next era) then she is done as a performer. People are paying good money, and this is the quality they’re getting? I get it, she hates rehearsing, but 5 hours, three days of the week for two-three months, would be MORE than enough for her to learn, and get through everything. And like I said, ig they hired someone great, they could have Added 3-4 new decent choreos, instead of IUSA, Circus, Boys, and the crazy/stronger mess.

if she likes wearing simple stuff so much, wear skin Tight black jeans with like a red/pink top with real heels/boots. That would work 100x better than What they have now. She could just Swap between jeans/shorts and tops, and it could carry her through the show Damn it.

i hope she actually attends a dance class and learns How to dance again.

No excuse to sing, and do all sorts of crap in the gym, for free, if the quality that people are getting is horrendous for money. Better off retiring, and just releasing a song here and there. If you love performing, show that off.

i’ll rant again in august.

she should get better after a few more rehear- shows

2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Going to the Norway show. Y’all can bet on me writing the most brutally honest review.

first of all to everyone that expected many huge differences: same Damn show. Understand? 

now, Clumsy is the direction she needs to go, aka fill her songs up with LOTS of choreo because she starts doing these weird things when there’s too much space.

they had 7 months to rehearse. 7. Even if she did only 3 months of rehearsel, she could have easily Added GOOD 4 songs. 

If this is What the future looks like (next era) then she is done as a performer. People are paying good money, and this is the quality they’re getting? I get it, she hates rehearsing, but 5 hours, three days of the week for two-three months, would be MORE than enough for her to learn, and get through everything. And like I said, ig they hired someone great, they could have Added 3-4 new decent choreos, instead of IUSA, Circus, Boys, and the crazy/stronger mess.

if she likes wearing simple stuff so much, wear skin Tight black jeans with like a red/pink top with real heels/boots. That would work 100x better than What they have now. She could just Swap between jeans/shorts and tops, and it could carry her through the show Damn it.

i hope she actually attends a dance class and learns How to dance again.

No excuse to sing, and do all sorts of crap in the gym, for free, if the quality that people are getting is horrendous for money. Better off retiring, and just releasing a song here and there. If you love performing, show that off.

i’ll rant again in august.

she should get better after a few more rehear- shows

She should be a professional by now. She has been rehearsing for 4 years! :mhmnod:

I don’t understand how someone can regress like this? If current Britney went to a record label now trying to get a deal she would be laughed out of the building. If I was her record label I would drop her like a hat. At the end of the day she isn’t doing the job she is being paid the money to do? If you or me was slacking in our jobs we would be sacked and I don’t think there should be any difference with Britney. The girl is turning herself into a joke. Anyone that says they enjoy this show is crazy. My 8 year old niece could put on a better show than this.

Archived