The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

How can i be not negative with these choreos :anxiety: have you seen the"cleaning windows like a pro" moves before slave dancebreak??? How can a proper choreographer do this and also think that it looks nice. R.I.P change your mind too. If anyone interested for my paris ticket let me know :sendinglove:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
10 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

She looks like a muppet :tiffanynod:

aaaahhhh naaahhhhh don't jinx it for me like that.. i think it is refreshing to see her like that. this color, this shade of green is cool. it makes me feel like i just ate a healthy green food. it is like a perfect symbiosis to Work *****, a complementary addition to it which makes it feel different. it makes me feel emotionally differently about the song. 

31 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I love her and I'll see her in Paris in August, but c'mon girl, I can do those moves much better when I'm having a shower.. mess lol

btw, what is migos?

Migos is a hip hop trio, they did a featuring on BON APPETIT by Katy Perry :)

Can't wait to see her in Paris as well :)

35 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

You think you got **** to tell someone who has actually seen the show in person five times? Sit down.

I am also superexcited for the European leg where she is doing the big arenas. It won’t be that theatre setting.

Don't be so mad :qtbrit:

Glad you're excited. I hope your expectations will be fully met :mcwave:

well I think the problem is that there's no choreographer....they're just "friends" playing around which is disrespectful for people who pay to see a proper show :imok:

I'm sure everyone is afraid of telling the truth to her, even her inner circle like "hey babe, u really need to start dancing for real" :orangu:

The only people who could tell her the truh are her fans and she's afraid of us so we're stuck on this looping situation :cackling:

britney is over when it comes to performing. People keep saying "she keeps getting better, she will be better, it improves" etc since "2007". For 11 years, she still can not do a basic dance move. I do not think she will be able to do it when she is over her 40s. She is definetly over when it comes to performing / dancing. Drag Queens at rupauls show dancing way better than britney these days :unbothered:

7 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

well I think the problem is that there's no choreographer....they're just "friends" playing around which is disrespectful for people who pay to see a proper show :imok:

I'm sure everyone is afraid of telling the truth to her, even her inner circle like "hey babe, u really need to start dancing for real" :orangu:

The only people who could tell her the truh are her fans and she's afraid of us so we're stuck on this looping situation :cackling:

The m&g guys needs to do something 

5 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

britney is over when it comes to performing. People keep saying "she keeps getting better, she will be better, it improves" etc since "2007". For 11 years, she still can not do a basic dance move. I do not think she will be able to do it when she is over her 40s. She is definetly over when it comes to performing / dancing. Drag Queens at rupauls show dancing way better than britney these days :unbothered:

Thats why her audience is getting smaller and smaller 

Archived