The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

You know what guys? I don’t get the ”meltdown”, y’all said this would be it since the tour was announced??? Why are you suddenly suprised? 

The problem is that you guys needs to move on. WHY waste your time here? I would never imagine getting myself stuck in a fan forum of someone I dislike so bad... 

Y’all are just IN THE f**king WAY AND SO MESSY. Let the rest of us enjoy the tour and Britney! 

Like, bye already

Although if it was a different situation, I would agree with you, this time I don't. :receipts2:

I don't dislike Britney, I don't think most of the people here dislike Britney. I actually love her as a person, I love her music (old and newer stuff). But as a performer, based on 90% of POM, she's just BAD. And last night's show is even worse than 'bad', it's a complete disaster. :slowdown:

At least during FF, you could see she was making an effort, but  she couldn't pull it through and she was heavily medicated. Now you can see it in her eyes - she's comfortable, she has the energy and all, she just doesn't give a flying ****. YOU CAN'T do these intensive fitness routines with your boyfriend and upload videos of them on Instagram and in the meantime look like a disabled person on stage. It's just pure laziness! And people pay HUNDREDS (if not thousands) of dollars to see 1:30h of this lip-syncing, non-dancing mess. At least during Circus we had props, we had special effects and magic tricks. Apart from the disaster we witness on stage, what can we say about the  stage? It's SO f**king lame! They're so cheap, but charge premium. It's unacceptable! I would send videos of the show to major media outlets so HOPEFULLY they would all write negative reviews.... Only a ton of bad reviews would make Britney see that she's surrounded by 'Yes people' who would never give her constructive criticism. :pleaseshhh:

NOBODY should be allowed to step on stage with these routines, these outfits, this lip-syncing, this everything! Not a single good thing about the first date of POM tour. Not even ONE! :wontcry:

Just now, Invitation said:

She did look amazing. But her head was tilted away from the fan in every photo. I'm paying attention to that because I'm doing 2 meet and greets with her this tour. RIP me.

If you have two, you have a better chance at one of them looking great. I think these pics are better than 90% of Vegas ones. 

I just hope she doesn’t wear the Pom outfits to any m&gs. Help

Just now, Spearsfan said:

It would be deserved though if it doesn’t improve. 

Sure it is deserved, girl messed up every "routine" and was always whole seconds behind the dancers.... That's unbearable

But that her team leads her to the slaughter house without interfering is what leaves me baffled:usher:

• Content Curators
Just now, Spearsfan said:

If you have two, you have a better chance at one of them looking great. I think these pics are better than 90% of Vegas ones. 

I just hope she doesn’t wear the Pom outfits to any m&gs. Help

I wanna take a photo next to her Power Rangers leotard though.

• Content Curators
Just now, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

Sure it is deserved, girl messed up every "routine" and was always whole seconds behind the dancers.... That's unbearable

But that her team leads her to the slaughter house without interfering is what leaves me baffled:usher:

Britney is just their cash cow. They care about her money, not her reputation because girl is a legend.

Just now, Invitation said:

I wanna take a photo next to her Power Rangers leotard though.

Power rangers leotard? 

1 minute ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

I just think they see the money and don’t care? 

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Saw the CYM choreo. Yeah it could have been better, but it’s not that bad. I’m glad she’s performing the song though so can’t complain really.

Fans can’t expect the production to be spectacular in a theatre, and tbh I wasn’t expecting that many changes. And it’s only been one night so far! Fans give it a chance :orangu: Some are being really dramatic lol.

At the very least I expected new tour costumes.

And a few new professionally choreographed numbers.

She has sponsors for this tour. :usher: Where does the money go?

I  have tickets to see her show in Antwerp on august 15 and honestly seeing these video's I am excited as **** to see her again . To me the show is fine as it is. I actually want to see it the way it has been in Vegas, that's the whole meaning of this tour: give fans a chance to see it without having to go to Vegas.

Honestly most of the people here are exhausting, believing any rumor or claim that someone on twitter spreads and expecting an entirely reworked show for a last leg of the show that she's been doing for years.

She's not singing on dancing like she was when she was 20 y.o. and it's fine. She chooses to spend her free time with her kids, and with her love, because it makes her happier than rehearsing hard choreography everyday like she used to. I'm thankfull she releases music, has a show and tours. 

Can't wait to see the show :yay:

Archived