The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really don't believe it's the choreographer's fault. something happened to her, it's only herself who can fix this problem. pretty sure choreographer didn't tell her to wave her hand/arm randomly, it's like she's showing signs of severe anxiety disorders or stage nerves problems.   it's something she has to fix, take a few years off etc...  

From how I see it, she keeps pushing on when her body and mind have already given up.  Any sane person can see this in the lack of soul/sparks in her eyes (i'm atheist this is just a figure of speech, i dont believe in souls) but she basically looks like a doll and not a sentient being with the new M&G photos. 

She really needs to take a break and find herself again and fix whatever issues she's having. Cuz like i don't wanna go to see her like this, it's not embarassing, it's painful to watch your idol pushing herself beyond her limits (it's not about skills, it's about the passion/the drive it's simply not there).

Guest Diamond Horse

yayyyyyyyy my lidl exhale afterpertetyyyyyy 

i am on page 29 and I can already say that Britney made my ..... morning. .....

holy shett i haven't even seen the Clumsy and CYM performances yet :) 

i don't know how about you but i see commitment when i look into her eyes!

we had pom for almost 5 years now. cackling at the people being surprised by the abysmal standards of team britney and now selling tickets :unbothered:  i wouldnt pay 5 dollars for this atrocity and i will never understand how something like this isnt torn apart to pieces by the media.

2 minutes ago, STJ said:

i really don't believe it's the choreographer's fault. something happened to her, it's only herself who can fix this problem. pretty sure choreographer didn't tell her to wave her hand/arm randomly, it's like she's showing signs of severe anxiety disorders or stage nerves problems.   it's something she has to fix, take a few years off etc...  

From how I see it, she keeps pushing on when her body and mind have already given up.  Any sane person can see this in the lack of soul/sparks in her eyes (i'm atheist this is just a figure of speech, i dont believe in souls) but she basically looks like a doll and not a sentient being with the new M&G photos. 

She really needs to take a break and find herself again and fix whatever issues she's having. Cuz like i don't wanna go to see her like this, it's not embarassing, it's painful to watch your idol pushing herself beyond her limits (it's not about skills, it's about the passion/the drive it's simply not there).

She still has energy, the body, flexibility, she is fine with these. The problem is that she cant even get the rhythm. She needs also to STOP FIXING HER FCKN HAIR EVERY SECOND 

Pros: I'm going to see her. 

Cons: everything else. 

Like, seriously... is this supposed to be a sponsored tour of a super star? Jeez.... It's embarassing to watch! No one from the GP is going to go and see her ever again after attending this.... Everything is just cheap. I'm not even referring to Britney, she is beautiful but come on.... those outfits again...? She is lazy so I know what to expect from her, can't be helped at this point, she just doesn't care delivering. But the production is just non existent... it drives me mad to see that her icon status is the only thing they use to lure people without serving anything premium (oh yes, the prices are premium level). 

It's a mess, period. 

7 minutes ago, zone said:

She still has energy, the body, flexibility, she is fine with these. The problem is that she cant even get the rhythm. She needs also to STOP FIXING HER FCKN HAIR EVERY SECOND 

yeah physically she's super fit. but she has nerves problems (or something else that's not easy to tell from the surface).

like when i give speeches in front of ppl in school, i would often move my leg a lot and my teacher teased me that i'm dancing like elvis lol... i feel like the hair fixing, the arm spasms are similar to this.

2 minutes ago, STJ said:

yeah physically she's super fit. but she has nerves problems (or something else that's not easy to tell from the surface).

like when i give speeches in front of ppl in school, i would often move my leg a lot and my teacher teased me that i'm dancing like elvis lol... i feel like the hair fixing, the arm spasms are similar to this.

Sheprobably gets nervous, we all know that. That doesn't mean that she has good choreos to do and she ruined them. The choreos are really bad anyway

2 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

I guess she would laugh her *** of, that people are still paying money to see her "perform" like that and praising her later self for being so out of ***** to give still making it rain money.

I can see her sitting there half stoned/boozed like in chaotic laughing frantically and enjoying the idea of half assing her career and still getting paid:janet:in the zoneney was quite unresponsable

i think you guys are confusing in the zoney with onyx hotelny... onyx is the thing you just described but in the zoney is much more starting from nfl kick off to time square to all those performances that slayed choreography wise 

Archived