The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

If you care anything for Britney and her legacy you will pull her from the stage.. This is an absolute train wreck. The 2007 VMA’s was better than this mess. This is so upsetting to see such a talented girl destroyed by the industry and greedy people around her. But to be honest I lay all the blame on Britney.. She is not a f**king moron she is bound to no she is trash now?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The purpose of these legs are to bring the show to folks that have not seen it and would love to, and those who already seen it and want to see it again.

That's on you guys if you were expecting huge changes.

The huge big changes are not coming until the the new Vegas show which is smart.

I completely agree with this; it’s Piece of Me. They are taking PIECE OF ME on the road, not a NEW SHOW! If you expected a new show then, you’re delusional. 

The tour is a way to let the fans who can’t get to Vegas see the show and make money. It’s a business! 

I saw piece of me in Vegas and went last night. They were both great shows and I had an amazing time. 

18 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Pretend you're sick and dodge that bullet honestly. Or just admit that the show is **** before you go and lower their expectations :yaknow:

Oh I am far too excited for the actual day to PRETEND TO BE SICK for britney and her careless, disrespectful, money sponging ****!

I will just tell them that Brighton had to hire a impersonator cause britney's sick and it's a top class secret I read on Exhale, so to expect a **** show :tiffanynod:

People will still pay to see her because she is Britney Spears and while people our willing to pay to see her nothing will change. After this mess I hope she retires and calls it a day. Go and find her inner happiness and find something else she is passionate about. 

Just now, BritneyRebellion said:

What's happened? I feel like i've missed another Myah Jean moment? :begone:

Nothing happened - Britney just performed the show she promised - Piece of Me. 

People are over reacting like always on this place!

4 minutes ago, rawbrit said:

we don't need a separate thread for each complaint, sweetie. :begone:

This. I get you’re upset (for whatever reason) but chill. If you don’t like the show then voice you’re opinion and be done with it. Move along. 

If a a concert can make you this upset, then I feel really bad for you. 

Archived