The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

5 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Sis...

You may have awoken me. 

:wontcry:Its true! 

You do not want to be put in the same delusional trinity as Cappy and NiceSpears. 

Dont do that to yourself. 

When Britney comes through with slayage we bow but what we are getting in not acceptable. We need to stick together and destroy the evil of Zumba and tight shoes. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Who? Who is currently not delivering in any area.

Taylor has singing and production. Katy has production and and singing. Selena has dancing that is decent, live singing, and production. 

Who are we talking about? MJ, Amy, Kurt because yes Britney currently moves her body more than them. They have an excuse though :ririshade1:

those 3 ladies you list are all mediocre performers and could never stand next to Britney on the stage

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

You do not want to be put in the same delusional trinity as Cappy and NiceSpears. 

When Britney comes through with slayage we bow but what we are getting in not acceptable. We need to stick together and destroy the evil of Zumba and tight shoes. 

THIS HAS ME DEAD!! :tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

5 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Unlike Britney, Madonna puts her heart and soul in everything she does. She’s a hardworking performer and a good singer, that’s why she still unbeatable in my opinion. 

You’re so right. Madonna is a true artist. Britney, on the other hand, well, it’s Britney bish :britoverit:

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The issue is I just want Britney to do well but she and her team don't help themselves!

I bet that if some of us went into management we could do a better job then what they are doing! 

1 minute ago, Bxnes said:

The issue is I just want Britney to do well but she and her team don't help themselves!

I bet that if some of us went into management we could do a better job then what they are doing! 

Most of you would not do a good job

Taking on a job like that, you have to understand that Britney is your boss and you can't make decision on her behalf without the boss(Britney) being ok with it.

10 minutes ago, MTL899 said:

I agree to a point. I mean, any other job a person has you have performance reviews and if you are not up to par you get fired.

Here’s where Britney gets away with everything..she still takes in HUUUUUGE money. Her management, her people and label know that she brings in a ton of money and at the end of the day money speaks above everything else.

I agree with you 100%... I don’t think it will go on for much longer. People will eventually start to see what she has become.. She was locked away in Vegas but now she is venturing out touring again and this show just isn’t exceptable compared to today’s standards.. Infact by any standards this show is a joke.

11 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Sloppy af choreo. She was not hitting any of her marks. A lot of the show was real cringeworthy especially Change Your Mind. She really is creating her own choreo nowadays smh.

I am a bit disappointed. Not that I expected anything different but that she appears to not have the ability to even half *** dance anymore. 

And WHYYY DOES she do that seizure hand movement? 

Why does she not care about presentation anymore. Ugh

Omg seizure hand movement is the perfect way to describe it. I never really knew what to call it. But I know exactly what you’re talking about. 

But for the dancing, idk why anyone is expecting better dancing. Nothing is going to change about her lol it’s been years since she’s slayed a stage lol and her post the other day made it seem like they only just started rehearsals two weeks ago so I knew she wasn’t gonna be in top notch shape dance wise. Our girl just does not have rhythm anymore. And it’s prob not coming back since rhythm is the natural flow of your body. She doesn’t even flow across the stage naturally. 

1 hour ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

She has needed a new team since FFT era. She needs a fresh new team who will give her freedom but at the same time tell her whats right and what doesn’t work. 

I mean those tour outfits for an opening night :jlostare: and the dancing you can tell she needed more rehearsal time so why wasn’t that done? 

I’m so worried for the Europe tour cause if last nights show is what is gonna be for the rest of the tour she will be ripped to shreds my fans and the uk media :tiffanycries: but maybe that’s what she needs? 

You cant half *** shows people pay already a lot of money myself I saved up 2 months of my wages for this plus I have my hotel to pay for to. 

I have faith in her I don’t know why but I do, I love her to bits I know she can do better then this. 

Please Britney step up your game 

:crying1:

Here in the uk we are brutal! 

If she does this here it will be like the Australia leg of the circus tour. 

4 minutes ago, britboy123 said:

I agree with you 100%... I don’t think it will go on for much longer. People will eventually start to see what she has become.. She was locked away in Vegas but now she is venturing out touring again and this show just isn’t exceptable compared to today’s standards.. Infact by any standards this show is a joke.

I agree!! As a die hard fan also even I’m losing interest in her now. I really am hanging on by a thread :( 

Archived