The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, AkiraLe said:

Yah, me too. I am excited to see her in Paris, it would be a totally different feeling when seeing her in Vegas and in a big stadium. Can't wait.

By any chance, anyone knows whether I can buy a meet and greet ticket separately. I mean I already had the ticket. I want desperately to have a picture with her.

Dude, those meet and greets in europe all sold out in seconds after they went on sale. I made the mistake of purchasing my ticket first, literally the second they went on sale. By the time I had purchased my ticket the M&G's had sold out.

Guest Diamond Horse
19 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

Aww the venue for tonight looks so little and cute   :tysm:

That was me being positive. You're welcome :mcry:

It does look beautiful :shake: GOOD CHOICE wisely chozen my eyes feast

On 7/12/2018 at 3:00 AM, xratedjay said:

I am strolling htrough this thread and I cannot FOR THE LOVE OF GOD get why people are criticizing the outfits or her looks in general.

Literally can not wrap my head around it, she looks stunning and the outfits look great on her.

39 minutes ago, FreshPrince said:

I’ve already seen the show like 5 times in Vegas different times and nothing will really top the effects, lights and props for sure.

Can’t wait for european dates!

:divaney:

Cant wait? Do I tell him or does anyone tell him the truth? :dead:

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

At the very least I expected new tour costumes.

And a few new professionally choreographed numbers.

She has sponsors for this tour. :usher: Where does the money go?

Okay true, they may add new costumes at later dates though.

Guest Diamond Horse
20 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

Aww the venue for tonight looks so little and cute   :tysm:

That was me being positive. You're welcome :mcry:

Yeah, i really like that venue :)

Guest Diamond Horse

36719942_421963464964375_656847955234599

This is so awesome, she should be very proud of her work, honestly! Even with these three songs in her catalogue she is a master doer.

1 hour ago, portrait said:

the low standards nowadays :cackling: 

keeps gettin better since 2013 :coffee:

am i lying tho? she'll improve a bit once she's more confortable being on stage for a while. but I also agree witchu sis  :nynod:  nothing but the bare minimum from my fave! cement that lazy icon status! 

Guest Diamond Horse
14 hours ago, tommy_boy said:

She's just doing a job with the lowest energy possible

lowest energy? you mean a lot of floor choreograhy??????? or do you mean i use a lot of ***** and get higher than her and that's why it is a little low comparatively?

cool phrase though,  imma gonna start using it and point at people and say that thy do a job with the lowest energy possible. and then i will try to sit in contemplation once a week and see in my mind who is doing the lowest energy work compared to all others. gonna be fun!

1 hour ago, Alice X said:

Although if it was a different situation, I would agree with you, this time I don't. :receipts2:

I don't dislike Britney, I don't think most of the people here dislike Britney. I actually love her as a person, I love her music (old and newer stuff). But as a performer, based on 90% of POM, she's just BAD. And last night's show is even worse than 'bad', it's a complete disaster. :slowdown:

At least during FF, you could see she was making an effort, but  she couldn't pull it through and she was heavily medicated. Now you can see it in her eyes - she's comfortable, she has the energy and all, she just doesn't give a flying ****. YOU CAN'T do these intensive fitness routines with your boyfriend and upload videos of them on Instagram and in the meantime look like a disabled person on stage. It's just pure laziness! And people pay HUNDREDS (if not thousands) of dollars to see 1:30h of this lip-syncing, non-dancing mess. At least during Circus we had props, we had special effects and magic tricks. Apart from the disaster we witness on stage, what can we say about the  stage? It's SO f**king lame! They're so cheap, but charge premium. It's unacceptable! I would send videos of the show to major media outlets so HOPEFULLY they would all write negative reviews.... Only a ton of bad reviews would make Britney see that she's surrounded by 'Yes people' who would never give her constructive criticism. :pleaseshhh:

NOBODY should be allowed to step on stage with these routines, these outfits, this lip-syncing, this everything! Not a single good thing about the first date of POM tour. Not even ONE! :wontcry:

Well I don’t agree with you at all...

First off we knew it would be the same POM show she is taking on the road. We knew she would play the theatre venues(that’s why the stage is smaller and without the catwalk yet) first before doing an arena show at Mohegan Sun, but not until the European leg there will be an arena tour which allows a fullsized stage and catwalk etc. Its great that she added two tracks ppl love off Glory.

I really don’t see whats bad? Our on decisions to believe a rumor saying MP, Overprotected and HAI would be added? 

She looks AMAZING. The energy was good, really good. But you could tell it was opening night and probably nerves. 

Would I want to see this show in a theatre setting? Perhaps not, but she has done the show for years in the US so it wouldn’t be big venues. 

Am I still excited for my show? HELL YEAH. Last night didn’t change a bit. I can’t wait to see her at a sold out 25 000 arena show, mine is at Telenor Arena. That’s the Britney settings I love. 

I just CAN’T with the guys who goes here several times a day to TRASH Britney. That’s the only thing they do, everyday. I mean the level of it is sick.

So I’m sick and tired of their bullshit and their reactions after the show. Booring life el mucho if you don’t have anywhere else to go or to spend ya time rather than hating on someone you dislike so bad.

24 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Cant wait? Do I tell him or does anyone tell him the truth? :dead:

You think you got **** to tell someone who has actually seen the show in person five times? Sit down.

I am also superexcited for the European leg where she is doing the big arenas. It won’t be that theatre setting.

Guest Diamond Horse
12 hours ago, BritneySpearsGr said:

How many hours left?

While you all fight' 12 hours ago I had the best slumber party at my friend's :) 

Guest Diamond Horse
12 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

This is an amazingly wild thread for a show that hasn't even started. Ah, POM show threads. How we've missed ye. :NYcackle:

L E G E N D A R Y

Archived