The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

If you think Britney is better than the other artists... yes. 

What does she deliver currently? Nothing boo 

I can’t even think of anyone not delivering on any aspect. My local drag queens are putting in more work for free. 

I am not talking about Beyonce standard no no no. She is far from that at the moment. 

Britney is definitely better than some artists at the moment. 

55 minutes ago, Alice X said:

You don't agree with me, yet you don't argue with the point I made. :wontcry:

Where did I say that I expected changes? I didn't even expect CYM and Clumsy, but what do I care about the changes if they're trash? You're just not being honest with yourself! Any random person without a grain a talent can perform like that, if not better! What energy are you talking about? The delusion is real, I can't.... :slowdown:

Well, I stated why the stage is smaller for the obvious reasons of the first dates being in a theatre before going big with arenas in a few weeks. I also stated my opinion, intresting you feel the need to adress me two times but I got ZERO intrest in arguing with you... to quote Nene, ”I said what I said”. 

Btw, I just watched more vids from last night and it was lovely, she had the same energy as in recent years. Nothing different from Vegas. 

As mentioned before, CAN’T WAIT FOR MY SHOW IN AUGUST!! :prettyney: 

2 minutes ago, Lantis said:

The thing is, it's far from being the first time. She is doing the same routines since bloody forever. 

Actually yeah I just watched a clip from last night, Work ***** still being done with MYAH JEANS vocals? surely she's had time to re-record that damn song!

still.. i'm trying to be positive, but i've known for years now she doesn't care about her fans or her career she's just cashing in on us whilst she can.

9 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

The public will love it.

This Britney is 10000x better than some of the Pop Stars of today which they are used to.

That is something that everyone on here needs to remember!

Trust me the only people who can praise last night show are her die-hard fans who haven't seen her for a while:nynod:

I saw POM in Vegas and last night show was not even 40% the show back there, no props, missing sets, uncomfortable stage, no effects, no catwalk, etc. I loved the vegas show because the show was made for that theatre but last night was tragic :nochillbrit:

And GP from last night were not entirely happy, comments like "It was fun, but she's as good as I thought she was" was heard in many spots :tiffanycries:

Just now, JP9101 said:

Sis since when are you a fan? Femme fatale ? I’m fan since oops when I was 10

years and this is disresp:begone:ectful 

In comparison to her previous tours, this looks like a mess which is true. 

However, her old tours had serious money spent on them which at the moment this tour does not have... 

We shouldn't just be going for Britney, but her management. 

They are in charge of the tour

4 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

I am not talking about Beyonce standard no no no. She is far from that at the moment. 

Britney is definitely better than some artists at the moment. 

Who? Who is currently not delivering in any area.

Taylor has singing and production. Katy has production and and singing. Selena has dancing that is decent, live singing, and production. 

Who are we talking about? MJ, Amy, Kurt because yes Britney currently moves her body more than them. They have an excuse though :ririshade1:

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Who? Who is currently not delivering in any area.

Taylor has singing and production. Katy has production and and singing. Selena has dancing that is decent, live singing, and production. 

Who are we talking about? MJ, Amy, Kurt because yes Britney currently moves her body more than them. They have an excuse though :ririshade1:

Sis...

You may have awoken me. 

:wontcry:Its true! 

1 hour ago, britboy123 said:

I don’t understand how someone can regress like this? If current Britney went to a record label now trying to get a deal she would be laughed out of the building. If I was her record label I would drop her like a hat. At the end of the day she isn’t doing the job she is being paid the money to do? If you or me was slacking in our jobs we would be sacked and I don’t think there should be any difference with Britney. The girl is turning herself into a joke. Anyone that says they enjoy this show is crazy. My 8 year old niece could put on a better show than this.

I agree to a point. I mean, any other job a person has you have performance reviews and if you are not up to par you get fired.

Here’s where Britney gets away with everything..she still takes in HUUUUUGE money. Her management, her people and label know that she brings in a ton of money and at the end of the day money speaks above everything else.

10 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Trust me the only people who can praise last night show are her die-hard fans who haven't seen her for a while:nynod:

I saw POM in Vegas and last night show was not even 40% the show back there, no props, missing sets, uncomfortable stage, no effects, no catwalk, etc. I loved the vegas show because the show was made for that theatre but last night was tragic :nochillbrit:

And GP from last night were not entirely happy, comments like "It was fun, but she's as good as I thought she was" was heard in many spots :tiffanycries:

and I'm sure it was many who enjoyed the show too

Archived