The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Invitation said:

yeah it was kinda underwhelming. I hope that doesn't mean she'd collaborate with Migos for the new album.

I can't believe people are dragging Madonna though. I saw her MDNA tour, and she gave it her all, had a fun personality, and engaged with the audience. She didn't sing every bit of the song, but it's kinda expected.

Katy Perry's Witness Tour was a lot of fun as well. She was really bad at dancing, but her personality and props as well as her singing made the show so unforgettable.

i saw Sticky and Sweet & MDNA tour. And I saw FFT,  Piece Of Me 1.0 and the Asian Tour (Tel Aviv)

Madonna? I can't believe the nerve of dragging Madonna.

She is an amazing dancer. (she is almosf 60)

During her Blond Ambition & Girlie Show she slaaayed the stage (same age as  Britney now)

She always brings the whole stage, props, screens, you name it. She won't tour if she can't bring the show 100%. That means, you get the show that you are paying for.

She sings live or with background vocals. And if she lipsyncs it's because she is dancing her *** off.

So to drag Madonna is delusional.

I stan Britney, but I'm realistic about her, so I don't get my hopes up anymore. It's clear this is just an easy money tour, she doesn't care at all. It's not her team. It's her, she picks the songs, she picks the outfits, she pick to use those long leggings instead of real shoes, to do less than half *** choreography (even to call it that it's an overstatement), she chose not to sing or to lip sync for more than 15 years now, not to at least pre record some vocals (like how hard can it be? just do it once girl, it will take you 2 hours at most)  and this is the most she will ever offer.

The fault it's ours that we keep buying tickets to the show, myself included. Why she would ever make more effort if your fans/GP keep buying tickets? She ends up winning millions of dollars at the minimum  effort, like who wouldn't want that?

I'll love her forever, but don't drag Madonna into this, it's disrespectful when you compare it to what Britney is delivering.

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I feel like she thinks Boys is Scream &  Shout and a necessity. The routine was only decent with the guys running on the wheels. Are they in the show?

Scream & Shout is a necessity for GP fans because that's her biggest hit since FF era. But, I don't think GP nor fans really like Boys, so that's really sad.

4 hours ago, zxcvb said:

She can't do all of that because Britney fans don't get that she was never ready to come back in 2008 in the first place. 

All these Britney fans were so desperate for a comeback when she never healed and she practically admitted that in her documentary.

EVERY BRITNEY FAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW SHE PERFORMS TODAY.

Wait, what? I hope you're joking! I don't feel and i am NOT responsable (just like other fans here) if she's half-assing her own show cause she's tired of it! I'd blame Larry Rudflop and her father cause it's obvious that they only care about money! Oh and if Britney wasn't ready to comeback in 2008 then again it's not our fault, it's not like we went to her house and pushed her on stage even then i'd blame her team cause they didn't really cared about Brit, it's pretty clear that for her team she's not a human being, she's more like a money machine! Sorry if we want a decent tour after we spent A LOT OF MONEY for those damn tickets! :rihit: 

3 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Britney is just their cash cow. They care about her money, not her reputation because girl is a legend.

She’s a legend, yes. But This will never, and should never be an excuse for bad moves, laziness and bad choreography. She charge her fans with expensive tickets and deliver a questionable, that was not (if it was) pretty well rehearsed show. Can’t you see te problem here? 

If you can’t see it, you are just blind, not a fan. If you truly supports her, you want her best, the highest that she can give, not the lowest and her laziness. 

I will always love Britney, but I’m hopping for her best, not this, and have a different point of view is not trolling. Some of us are expecting her improvement, independence and sweat, not her decay and retirement.

7 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I  have tickets to see her show in Antwerp on august 15 and honestly seeing these video's I am excited as **** to see her again . To me the show is fine as it is. I actually want to see it the way it has been in Vegas, that's the whole meaning of this tour: give fans a chance to see it without having to go to Vegas. 

Honestly most of the people here are exhausting, believing any rumor or claim that someone on twitter spreads and expecting an entirely reworked show for a last leg of the show that she's been doing for years.

She's not singing on dancing like she was when she was 20 y.o. and it's fine. She chooses to spend her free time with her kids, and with her love, because it makes her happier than rehearsing hard choreography everyday like she used to. I'm thankfull she releases music, has a show and tours. 

Can't wait to see the show :yay:

Yah, me too. I am excited to see her in Paris, it would be a totally different feeling when seeing her in Vegas and in a big stadium. Can't wait.

By any chance, anyone knows whether I can buy a meet and greet ticket separately. I mean I already had the ticket. I want desperately to have a picture with her.

If she goes to Europe with this... I don’t think she’ll be able to sell big arenas ever again. 

This is a mess and cheap.

The outfits are a joke and the new choreography it’s awful. I’ve seen Britney impersonators do it way better.

I’m starting to lose hope and I’m always rotting for her and trying to defend her... but this is tragic if, Britney form 2003 saw this..

The only good thing I can say about all this is how good she looked in that f**king M&G pic. 

:embarrassney:

• Content Curators
7 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

She’s a legend, yes. But This will never, and should never be an excuse for bad moves, laziness and bad choreography. She charge her fans with expensive tickets and deliver a questionable, that was not (if it was) pretty well rehearsed show. Can’t you see te problem here? 

If you can’t see it, you are just blind, not a fan. If you truly supports her, you want her best, the highest that she can give, not the lowest and her laziness. 

I will always love Britney, but I’m hopping for her best, not this, and have a different point of view is not trolling. Some of us are expecting her improvement, independence and sweat, not her decay and retirement.

Are you responding to the wrong person? I never made excuses for her, and I respected people's constructive criticism. I even said she's not a good performer. But, I'm not about to type long paragraphs to repeat what has been said by everyone else already.

3 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Are you responding to the wrong person? I never made excuses for her, and I respected people's constructive criticism. But, I'm not about to type long paragraphs to repeat what has been said by everyone else already.

Im just making a hook, to complete my reasoning. I’m responding to all. Nothing particular to you

I loved to know Clumsy and CYM were added.

Not the best outfit or stage for these two but I least I know britney still know about these songs  and the lyrics.

Wish she could do Man On The Moon and Love Me Down... I would be so happy.

I’ve already seen the show like 5 times in Vegas different times and nothing will really top the effects, lights and props for sure.

Can’t wait for european dates!

:divaney:

Guest Diamond Horse

Okay, I am back now from my business trip. On my way doing the business I reqruited a soldier who genuinely cares about me. Now I am back home and it is time to dive into the celebration :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: 

I guess she would laugh her *** of, that people are still paying money to see her "perform" like that and praising her later self for being so out of ***** to give still making it rain money.

I can see her sitting there half stoned/boozed like in chaotic laughing frantically and enjoying the idea of half assing her career and still getting paid:janet:in the zoneney was quite unresponsable

Archived