Britney's New Single Drops "In A Matter Of Days": Rumor

Ken Doll

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

I want to believe!!!!

:tiffanycries:

Why must being a Britney fan be so confusing and frustrating!! It’d literally be so easy for her to smash.....

Because her cheap team doesn't even bother to deny or confirm relevant rumors everytime a new era is about to start. I'm not saying they should be replying to every cheap rumor random Internet users come up with but at least the most relevant regarding new music, videos, or something big. :nyschool:

3 hours ago, ben spears said:

i feel like she WILL release some type of buzz single for the tour like it makes sense but i feel like all these "insiders" are just speculating, i do think somethings coming but not bc of these insiders but i would bet on 6/13 more than friday

But 6/13 was a month ago sus 

8 hours ago, ben spears said:

i feel like she WILL release some type of buzz single for the tour like it makes sense but i feel like all these "insiders" are just speculating, i do think somethings coming but not bc of these insiders but i would bet on 6/13 more than friday

The tour is coming, that's what's coming.

They don't need an extra single to promote the tour, the tour is selling itself. Once she kicks it off, the remaining tickets will sell themselves off of the buzz the early dates created.

Biggest clue: there was no buzz single or song for the Asian tour. European tour will be the same as the Asian tour. 

Archived