Britney's New Single Drops "In A Matter Of Days": Rumor

Ken Doll

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Barajas said:

IM SO MAD!...

not at the creepy "insiders".. but with Britney and her TEAM.

Can believe they have let SO MUCH TIME without releasing anything.. ANYTHING.. and they expect to "REWARD US" with a PITBULL featuring...They don´t have any respect for us... 

why should they.. we're dumb enough to buy tickets to her sh*tty shows, we're dumb enough to buy her lazy perfumes of the week, they know they can sell us whatever the **** they want because we're idiots.. I wouldn't have any respect either if I knew I could sell **** with minimum effort, it's the perfect situation for them.. :tiffanynod: 

7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

why should they.. we're dumb enough to buy tickets to her sh*tty shows, we're dumb enough to buy her lazy perfumes of the week, they know they can sell us whatever the **** they want because we're idiots.. I wouldn't have any respect either if I knew I could sell **** with minimum effort, it's the perfect situation for them.. :tiffanynod: 

To be fair they realize that only about 3k ppl per city will support the Pom mess. At least they are aware to a point. 

On 7/5/2018 at 11:33 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

this feels like a toxic relationship tho...

Britney, IM ADDICTED TO YOU, DONT YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE TOXIC :crying2: 

(OK OK maybe im overreacting haha.. BUT ITS SOO DIFFICULT TO ASK FOR a DECENT SINGLE.. JUST A SINGLE EACH YEAR??!!)...Just decided im not buying any featuring or going to any show until I have a new decent hit song... 

10 hours ago, FreshPrince said:

she will release NOTHING.

Her team is so lazy to promote even when they begin a new era, I can’t picture wasting money and britney time promoting a tour is sold out already

It doesn’t make any sense :jtum:

omg your avi :crying2: I was just thinking about it this morning, I was like, what did the postcard have to do with the song anyway? Tom's Diner deserved better :crying1:

please stop with this topics, doesn't make sense doing this  tittles everyday so when we read the first sentence '' new single drops in matter of days '' RUMOR* ugh,  just wait when it drops and that's it. Every week same tittle, same topic, post it on ig, and the single it's not out, NOT EVEN BRITNEY talk about the single on ET....

12 hours ago, Barajas said:

this feels like a toxic relationship tho...

Britney, IM ADDICTED TO YOU, DONT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TOXIC :crying2: 

(OK OK maybe im over reacting haha.. BUT ITS SOO DIFFICULT TO ASK FOR a DECENT SINGLE.. JUST A SINGLE EACH YEAR??!!)...Just decide im not buying any featuring or going to any show until I have a new decent hit song... 

that's literally exactly what I've said in a number of other posts.. this is a toxic and abusive relationship.. they are beating us, abusing us but we stay around for one reason or another.. :crying1:

On 7/3/2018 at 11:57 PM, LostInAnImage said:

I used to love that music video until I realized all the BSB were underage during it. Like, Nick was 15 here:

giphy.gif

that make me feel soooo old. 

i need all that people making rumors to be assistants managing brits latest career.

(and i need google translate cos my husband cant stop yelling things in spanish to that gif)

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2018 at 12:10 PM, nataliape said:

and i need google translate cos my husband cant stop yelling things in spanish to that gif)

:bcutelaugh: I'm simultaneously so amused and confused by this comment. Why is your husband yelling things at a 20 year old gif of a wet, adolescent Nick Carter? Are the things he’s yelling positive or negative? And do you always need a translator to understand your husband? How on earth does your marriage work if you have to google each conversation you two have? Please help me here. :roflney:

Archived