Britney's New Vegas Show Rumored to Be Titled 'One More Time'

anti

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Britney's career is about to be over.. She's not relevant to the GP anymore, sad to say that, knowing myself as a fan.. We are not the ones she needs to impress, because we'll love her no matter what! She needs to make the GP love her again, but sadly, I don't see it happening!!

Britney would actually have to do more promo, and more award shows, and other performances and work more to have the GP take notice.

I think we're about to be in the trinity of BJ, Glory and B10 in terms of residencies, lack of singles, promo and even better dancing.

16 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Britney's career is about to be over.. She's not relevant to the GP anymore, sad to say that, knowing myself as a fan.. We are not the ones she needs to impress, because we'll love her no matter what! She needs to make the GP love her again, but sadly, I don't see it happening!!

Her popularity among the youth and presence on the charts might be over, but as long as she keeps selling tickets, she'll keep having her residencies and new albums every 4 or 5 years, to keep things interesting and fresh.

Chances are the next decade we'll get around 1 and a half videoclips in total to accompany the singles, so that seems like a victory to me. :unbothered:

6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Britney would actually have to do more promo, and more award shows, and other performances and work more to have the GP take notice.

I think we're about to be in the trinity of BJ, Glory and B10 in terms of residencies, lack of singles, promo and even better dancing.

I agree with you.. Remember when Circus came out?? The GP went crazy about the Womanizer video and how beautiful she looked! I remember Britney non-fans talking about it.. The GP loved her comeback, but I don't see that happening in the future. With Glory she did award shows, performances, but the album just didn't work even though is an excellent album! I just don't see it happening, not with her actual team and f**king Daddy Spears!!

2 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I agree with you.. Remember when Circus came out?? The GP went crazy about the Womanizer video and how beautiful she looked! I remember Britney non-fans talking about it.. The GP loved her comeback, but I don't see that happening in the future. With Glory she did award shows, performances, but the album just didn't work even though is an excellent album! I just don't see it happening, not with her actual team and f**king Daddy Spears!!

That circles back to Glory's lead singles original Make Me video getting axed.

Lack of promo, and Change your Mind and Love Me Down would have been excellent singles.

The whole era promo wise was better in terms of getting a BBMA performance and a VMA performance and a few others over seas.

WIth Circus eyes were on Britney to see if she would comeback after the disastrous Gimme More VMA performance.

Britney I agree with you looked incredible in the Womanizer video, the single was catchy and people were interested.

Glory is a great album its in my top 4 favorite Britney albums, I think in the end Britney will continue to make money, live in the C Ship and continue to perform even less outside of the same residency performances.

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

DEAAAD :orangu:

Britney: Oops I Did It Again in 2022

Britney: Slave 4 Vegas in 2024

Britney: Everytime in Vegas 2026

Britney: Vegas, Gimme More! 2028

Britney: Till The World Ends in Vegas 2030 ~

Britney: Piece Of Me- Radar Residency  :jackk:

We all acting like Vegas is the death of careers when Celine been there since 2003 and still dropped an album almost every two years with Videos. Promos. Tours (which had setlists and performances different to her residency. So Britney can make it work, with thr right motivation to actually be and remain current 

Archived