Britney's New Vegas Show Rumored to Be Titled 'One More Time'

anti

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me the sad part is Britney really wasted her prime adult years in her mid 20's until now at 36.

In over 10 years Britney hasn't done a full on promo and performance era since album 4.

No other era after ITZ compares after that era in terms of performances, dance, promo and more.

Now it looks as though Britney will ride out her 30's in a residency and then hit her 40's.

All we want is one AMAZING era, 4 singles, 4 videos, more promo and performance and for her to dance stronger.

Unfortunately we'll have to wait and see how her 20 year anniversary turns out.

Album 10 is rumored to come this year and there's not much hype for a Britney album.

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

'OMT', get used to typing it out people:ohi:

But it’s Britney One More Time, which would use the BOMT acronym, which is the same acronym for ...Baby One More Time.

Just like the acronym for the song and first residency is POM.

At least Larry is attempting to be consistent :queenflopga: 

I would seriously love that! That’s a perfect title to remind people of her icon status 

Tbh, I love Britney in Vegas and think it’s literally perfect for her and us because it makes her relevant no matter what. She’s always performing , we always get to see her . I think she’s gonna be like Celine Dions never ending stint in Vegas  and I’m here for it.... as long as they change the show. Completely .....

....but also wouldn’t mind her keeping Work ***** as her opening song forever. Cause it’s perfect. Bye 

To me continued residencies are just a reminder of the never ending C Ship.

The GP will forget she doesn't have full freedom and control while she performs her hits in Vegas for years to come.

All the while she remains in a C Ship for some reasons we may never know we'll never get to see her free anytime soon.

Archived