Mixed Reactions: The Britney Army Responds To The Britney x Pitbull x Marc Anthony Collab

Inuyasha

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy. Everyone and my grandma have already had a track with him! :gloria:

(We will end up with a basic summer song that will be forgotten after two weeks. Britney deserves better). :juggingu:

Spoiler

I will live for the upcoming meltdowns, though. :gelis:

8 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Honestly, Mark Anthony means there will be some vocals so we WILL BE GETTING VOCALNEY!!!!

7 hours ago, zone said:

This is clever, we are getting the pitbull song, it will do well for sure, people will remember about Britney's existence and then she will serve the hot fresh apple pie for everyone :cooltshirt:

6 hours ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

Why are you all acting surprised? You didn't think Pitbull being Britney's opening act was just a coincidence, did you?

The moment Pitbull was added to the tour it was clear there was likely a collab coming.

And it's brilliant. Britney needs to regain radio domination, and a Pitbull collab will do it for her. Adding Marc Anthony to the track is just an added stroke of brilliance.

2 minutes ago, dasho said:

YOU CAN HATE AND SHADE PITBULL ALL YOU WANT BUT HE IS THE 85TH MOST STREAMED ARTIST ON SPOTIFY RIGHT NOW. SO SIT DOWN AND WAIT. 

Preach it sis. Not to mention, I actually like most of everything Pitbull puts out, rather it's his single or he is a featured artist, he still knows how to roll in both the cash and the streams. Plus, I love his songs with Enrique Iglesias (I Like It, I'm A Freak, Let Me Be Your Lover, etc.) :yesplease:

1 hour ago, Poe Dameron said:

I just hope we will get her normal voice.. Without autotune, chimpmunk effect etc. 

Make Me or STTA vocals please:yesplease:

i doubt it with this collab tbh.. but what we could get is a fierce video with beautiful locations and spot on choreography :umomg: 

im trying to see it as positively as possible but i cringed so hard i admit :mcorangu:

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Lmaooo I did indeed call it a nightmare, maybe I'm being a teeeeeny bit dramatic:yesokay:

giphy.gif

Well you guys are what keeps this forum alive and interesting, don't pay attention to bored fans like me & keep bringing the drama :lollipop:

I hope it's nothing like her work with will.i.am. I know that they are different producers, but I'm still traumatized by BJ tbh :ehum:

So it reminds me of BJ a little bit. And what kinda songs did Pitbull even make? I only know that one with Kesha and it's..well. :idkney:

Only Marc Anthony can save this mess! He’s real talented and ****.

Pitbull looks like pimp and his music is trash

Britney is a flop now so her success will depend on how good the song is and not acting like a stupid blonde cuz that aint working anymore...

Archived