Mixed Reactions: The Britney Army Responds To The Britney x Pitbull x Marc Anthony Collab

Inuyasha

I leave for two hours and come back to this? :overit:

I seriously just said like two days ago on another thread that I was scared of even typing my nightmare collaborations because they always come true (I won't type them again because tomorrow Miley would be announcing her joint album with Britney and Bebe Rexha :wontcry: ) and I did mention Pitbull, and here we are. I did contemplate the idea of them performing Hey Ma because of the tour, but we didn't need ANOTHER song with him.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 new songs this summer? Apple pie solo version and this despacito 2.0 aka S&S 2.0 with pitbull and mark anthony?:yasqueen:

In my country they stream everything from Pitbull for yeeeears , even Por Favor by Pitbull and 5H that has 25 mil views on Youtube is really streamed here. Anything latin-esque and Pitbull/Mark Anthony is really well received in Europe and Latin America so I'm up for it if this is a banger, bop, summer smasher and also we get Apple Pie soon :tiffanynod:

6 minutes ago, Barajas said:

Maluma

Ozuna

J Balvin

Bad Bunny

Nicky Jam

Even ENRIQUE IGLESIAS!

Relevant cool people in the latin industry that are creating great music now... And you bring PITBULL.. Wtf? Hope its good 

I don't even like/listen to none of this people (except enrique)  but E X A C T L Y:tiffsniffle:

I could care less about Pitbull, but he somehow always gets to the top of the charts... so this is only great news for Brit.

What I DO care about though is Marc Anthony (I loooooooooooooooooveee his voice!).... Omg I can't wait to hear it alongside Britney's 

:makeitrain:

Can you all stop being so negative? We're possibly getting two new song opposed to none like we thought months ago and you still find something to complain about even before we heard the song? I'm not big on Pitbull either, but his stuff is popular and Anthony is respected artist too, so just wait for the actual song and then you can judge.

Plus I think that the song title sounds really interesting. TBH if those Apple Pie lyrics are real, I'm more excited about this atm :ohi:

Archived