Mixed Reactions: The Britney Army Responds To The Britney x Pitbull x Marc Anthony Collab

Inuyasha

7 minutes ago, ---- said:

I hope it's nothing like her work with will.i.am. I know that they are different producers, but I'm still traumatized by BJ tbh :ehum:

So it reminds me of BJ a little bit. And what kinda songs did Pitbull even make? I only know that one with Kesha and it's..well. :idkney:

Timber is great, but let's be real people were here for it because of Kesha. The chorus is the only part of the song people remember :mattafact:

Maybe we'll get lucky. Guess I should wait for the track to drop and see how it is. If it slays, I'll gladly eat my words :indulge:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I believe that's the one. He's JLo's baby daddy. 

Cool! I love the shirt but didn't know he made music. Interesting.

2 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Not sure if britney needs pitbull to revive her career or pitbull needs britney to revive his career

:waitwhat:

The blind leading the blind:ohi:

11 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

''I feel so free with you'' is the title of the song. 

It's Pitbull featuring Britney Spears and Marc Anthony.

And the music genre is gonna be either Reggaeton (Pitbull favorite music genre ) or Salsa (Marc Anthony favorite music genre )
Most likely it is Reggaeton because that is what is successful on the Billboard Hot latin Songs

3 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I’m done. The most embarrassing thing I’ve ever heard someone shoot me. My friends make fun of him all the time . Ugh

maybe they will rethink about it with Britney in it! :bwink:

make fun for whom? pitbull or marc??:thinkney:

and may i remind you that she so did a collaboration with iggy azalea?? :ohi:

Archived