Mixed Reactions: The Britney Army Responds To The Britney x Pitbull x Marc Anthony Collab

Inuyasha

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yall saying "nobody asked for it" when nobody asked for Will.I.Am and Scream & Shout either and look how that turned out :ohreallylol:

Pitbull got top10 hits till 2015, last Britney track to reach that was in 2012. He has more listeners on Spotify than her, and his videos usually atract a lot more views than recent pop diva videos. It may not be the best collab in mind but hey at least its something. This could also reintroduce her to the straight community, cause a lot of straight people love some Mr. Worlwide  :cackling:

4 hours ago, IonutM said:

2 new songs this summer? Apple pie solo version and this despacito 2.0 aka S&S 2.0 with pitbull and mark anthony?:yasqueen:

In my country they stream everything from Pitbull for yeeeears , even Por Favor by Pitbull and 5H that has 40 mil views on Youtube is really streamed here. Anything latin-esque and Pitbull/Mark Anthony is really well received in Europe and Latin America so I'm up for it if this is a banger, bop, summer smasher and also we get Apple Pie soon :tiffanynod:

I was about to write that in my country which is also in Europe , Eastern Europe everyone loooooves those Latino songs and they are non stop played on radio and tv so I think could be an amazing opportunity for Britney. And it does makes sense whe he is her opening act. I’m so excited and here for this it’s going to be epic!!! Other people need to chill out and stop bashing Britney for doing collabs. She crearly has a song that’s only her as well so everyone needs to just be happy we are getting new and different music from her. Again I’m super excited and can’t wait! Also I’m seing her for the first time in 20 years so this is the best year ever as a Britney fan for me! 

7 hours ago, MissKnee said:

Could this possibly mean theres 2 songs coming? Or is this "apple pie"?:rlynow:

I hope she’s doing what a lot of artists do such as Demi etc and releases her own singles every month or two from her new album and also has a feature out every couple of months. Lots of videos, lots of features, lots of solo singles. Everyone is happy 

1 minute ago, timito said:

I was about to write that in my country which is also in Europe , Eastern Europe everyone loooooves those Latino songs and they are non stop played on radio and tv so I think could be an amazing opportunity for Britney. And it does makes sense whe he is her opening act. I’m so excited and here for this it’s going to be epic!!! Other people need to chill out and stop bashing Britney for doing collabs. She crearly has a song that’s only her as well so everyone needs to just be happy we are getting new and different music from her. Again I’m super excited and can’t wait! Also I’m seing her for the first time in 20 years so this is the best year ever as a Britney fan for me! 

Yes, here in Romania every latin song is a hit. It's a shame that Brit is not going to perform here this summer :crying1:

3 hours ago, Barajas said:

Maluma

Ozuna

J Balvin

Bad Bunny

Nicky Jam

Even ENRIQUE IGLESIAS!

Relevant cool people in the latin industry that are creating great music now... And you bring PITBULL.. Wtf? Hope its good 

Change your mind feat Maluma with a steamy video like criminal would have rocked in summer 2017:crying1:

6 minutes ago, IonutM said:

Yes, here in Romania every latin song is a hit. It's a shame that Brit is not going to perform here this summer :crying1:

I feel for you :( I am from Bulgaria but thankfully I live in the UK now so I can see my queen! 

3 hours ago, tsss said:

one more song I will not be able to listen to :tear: I hate Pitbull and his voice, what are you doing larry!!!  why can't they bring actually relevant people like cardi b

Because she has been overused and exposed why would you want to collaborate with someone everyone else is collaborating. I think that’s boring be the same as everyone else. How is that good?! 

51 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Yall saying "nobody asked for it" when nobody asked for Will.I.Am and Scream & Shout either and look how that turned out :ohreallylol:

Pitbull got top10 hits till 2015, last Britney track to reach that was in 2012. He has more listeners on Spotify than her, and his videos usually atract a lot more views than recent pop diva videos. It may not be the best collab in mind but hey at least its something. This could also reintroduce her to the straight community, cause a lot of straight people love some Mr. Worlwide  :cackling:

the straight community lol

Archived