SHE'S BEEN ON SET FOR 2 (POSSIBLY 3) DAYS! IT'S A MUSIC VIDEO!

IonutM

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, IonutM said:

She is the photographer/director hired for this supposedly music video. She posted this photo in which you can see the ocean behind this balcony .We also saw that this mansion in which Brit is filming has this view to the ocean and the same style for the balcony.:snooptoya:

Also, keep in mind, that I request the help from the other FBI B-Argents to find and stalk the other persons that are tagged in the post's description. :holduplisten: we need any info that we can get :holduplisten:

Wtf so she is not working with the slave director??? :wontcry:

7 hours ago, Good4Ya said:

What era? :receipts2:

They haven’t confirmed anything, have they? Why do you say “era” as if there was gonna be a new album?

They haven't confirmed anything? They just confirmed a music video. Sorry I'm excited for new music? :surething:

1 hour ago, Cindy Campbell said:

okay, like, I'm DYING for new music/mv, but I'd rather this

be a perfume commercial than a music video if it's shot by this cheap-basic *** director.

I WANTED FRANCIS LAWRENCE :yasqueen::yasqueen: 

NOT ANOTHER RANDEE **** :yasqueen::yasqueen::yasqueen::yasqueen:

She's not a basic *** director. She makes high-end commercials.

Y'all keep on about Britney taking risks and doing something different but then complain when she doesn't just do the same **** over and over again.

34 minutes ago, Charming.max said:

I love when britney works with future promising directors, producers. 

right? people here trashing the "possible director" saying she's nobody and criticising Britney for not going to a maisntream director as if BURNS was a mainstream producer or any other producer from Glory per se. People here even trashed Colin Tilley but after Slumber Party final result they shut down pretty quick. When she takes risks is when she outstand herself we've seen that a lot of times, theres plenty of people dying to show their talents through big artists works out there and most of the time they're turned down cause they are not mainstream or smth like that.

Archived