SHE'S BEEN ON SET FOR 2 (POSSIBLY 3) DAYS! IT'S A MUSIC VIDEO!

IonutM

1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

right? people here trashing the "possible director" saying she's nobody and criticising Britney for not going to a maisntream director as if BURNS was a mainstream producer or any other producer from Glory per se. People here even trashed Colin Tilley but after Slumber Party final result they shut down pretty quick. When she takes risks is when she outstand herself we've seen that a lot of times, theres plenty of people dying to show their talents through big artists works out there and most of the time they're turned down cause they are not mainstream or smth like that.

Colin Tilley did an AMAZING job with SP. Because of him I loved SP video and that's why I got to be a Britney stan :tysm:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

right? people here trashing the "possible director" saying she's nobody and criticising Britney for not going to a maisntream director as if BURNS was a mainstream producer or any other producer from Glory per se. People here even trashed Colin Tilley but after Slumber Party final result they shut down pretty quick. When she takes risks is when she outstand herself we've seen that a lot of times, theres plenty of people dying to show their talents through big artists works out there and most of the time they're turned down cause they are not mainstream or smth like that.

YES! those silly fans don't remember that Danja was unknown back in 2006/2007 when britney worked with him. she needs to be one step ahead from other artists to create a new trend.

19 hours ago, Complication said:

She's not a basic *** director. She makes high-end commercials.

Y'all keep on about Britney taking risks and doing something different but then complain when she doesn't just do the same **** over and over again.

idgaf that she makes high-end commercials when the commercials themselves look basic and cheap looking. 

I guess you liked it when she took a risk and worked with randee for a music video :clap:

5 hours ago, Cindy Campbell said:

idgaf that she makes high-end commercials when the commercials themselves look basic and cheap looking. 

I guess you liked it when she took a risk and worked with randee for a music video :clap:

Doing a music video with Randee wasn't a risk, Britney has been working with her for years.

And Randee also directed the Private Show commercial, which was 1000x better than the Make Me video and the best Britney has looked in a video for years.

If anyone is to blame for the MM video being ****, it's Britney and her team. Not Randee. There's nothing that she could have done as a director to make that whole concept any better. It was a cheap, tacky idea in the first place.

5 hours ago, Cindy Campbell said:

Sis, "Randee" wasnt taking a risk, it was a  desperate move to have a mv asap cause people were mad and ******* tired of waiting. Risk and rush are 2 completely different things :sassybrit:

Archived