SHE'S BEEN ON SET FOR 2 (POSSIBLY 3) DAYS! IT'S A MUSIC VIDEO!

IonutM

She is the photographer/director hired for this supposedly music video. She posted this photo in which you can see the ocean behind this balcony .We also saw that this mansion in which Brit is filming has this view to the ocean and the same style for the balcony.:snooptoya:

Also, keep in mind, that I request the help from the other FBI B-Argents to find and stalk the other persons that are tagged in the post's description. :holduplisten: we need any info that we can get :holduplisten:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Trentals said:

A one day shoot with a totally unknown director hasn't worked out well for us before :nochillbrit:

Maybe they started it two or three days before and we’ve only found out now because she decided to share the pics to create the hype???? :tiffanycries:

29 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Shes totally releasing an Apple Pie scented perfume isn't she :wontcry:  Baking Fantasy is coming :selenerz:

A one day shoot with a totally unknown director hasn't worked out well for us before :nochillbrit:

We don't know how long the shoot has been going on for. I don't think she would have her dancers from POM in a perfume commercial tbh, she's never done that before. It's either a new music video, or something POM related. I just hope we find out soon :tiffanycries:

3 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

To be honest, the director seems to be a really really basic one and has not done any popular videos

Maybe she's not the main director or she is only hired as a photographer... This music video HAS TO BE great! We need the slayage:slayney:

Archived