Britney's New Single Coming Sooner Than We Think! [Insider Rumor]

RobRocks

On 5/27/2018 at 1:53 PM, ydmc said:

I hope there's not going to be a rap verse or something in the next single she releases tbh.

I hope not either. I would prefer a solo single this time and not another collaboration. It seems every song these days has to be a duet or collaboration (or rely on rent-a-rapper) and I'm getting sick of it. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

I hope not either. I would prefer a solo single this time and not another collaboration. It seems every song these days has to be a duet or collaboration (or rely on rent-a-rapper) and I'm getting sick of it. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

You're not alone, not alone, not alone.

I'm here for duets when they're worthy, like Britney x Christina, or Beyoncé or Shakira or something like that.

Even if it's not Britney, duets between two artists of the same caliber. But featuring these lesser acts is just so :gross:  I suppose it's a matter of egos why we don't have more collaborations, but it's just so silly. 

8 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I did hear another rumor that this game isn't in any previous timeline, it's an exploration of the Pokémon Multiverse, and it's not a future Kanto, but rather an alternate Kanto. Same rumor said Ryuki (the musician dragon user from Alola) is actually a counterpart of Lance in these new games, and that other characters would return but completely different.

If it actually is them exploring the Multiverse further, I honestly wouldn't mind this.

But I'm still pissed about the 151. At least give me the 201 (Johto, Sinnoh and Kalos relatives), the 16 Mega Evolutions and 18 Alolan Formes. :lessons: 

I actually hate the idea of alternate timelines. Did you see that movie (the one where Pikachu talks to Ash :wontcry: ) ? I don't know, I think that they shouldn't fix what isn't broken. I'd rather have Kanto again, just with completely different characters.

And the next movie is gonna follow the same trend of the alternate reality.

I love Gen I, and I love the original 151, but I love the new Pokémon too, I just think this is not the time for a Kanto remake. They should've done it for Gen VI, after OR/AS (just like they did FR/LG for Gen III) and I actually always thought it should be a Yellow remake this time, but I once heard they took the Virtual Console releases as the remakes pertaining to that generation, so I was like, fine.

At this point I just need Gen VIII, I need new Pokémon, lots of them, even if they reach 1000. They could've just put Kanto as a feature after you beat the league or something. I mean, I'm gonna buy anything, anyway (including the Switch that I still don't own) but I just don't understand what they're doing :idkney:

16 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I actually hate the idea of alternate timelines. Did you see that movie (the one where Pikachu talks to Ash :wontcry: ) ? I don't know, I think that they shouldn't fix what isn't broken. I'd rather have Kanto again, just with completely different characters.

And the next movie is gonna follow the same trend of the alternate reality.

Maybe it's because I'm a fan of comic books and stuff, but I adore Multiverses and alternate timelines. As for Talking Pikachu... Not every alternate universe is a good one. :eheeek: But like I said, the rumors say that all of these old characters (like Lance) will be reimagined and reinvented, to the point of being near unrecognizable (such as Ryuki). So it would technically be a "fresh" take on Kanto.

In any case, the Zeraora movie looks like it'll be way less trash than the Marshadow movie, mostly because we know what to expect.

I love Gen I, and I love the original 151, but I love the new Pokémon too, I just think this is not the time for a Kanto remake. They should've done it for Gen VI, after OR/AS (just like they did FR/LG for Gen III) and I actually always thought it should be a Yellow remake this time, but I once heard they took the Virtual Console releases as the remakes pertaining to that generation, so I was like, fine.

Honestly, I thought the exact same things! Kanto remake should've been Yellow, it should've followed after OR/AS (like FR/LG), and once the VC releases were announced, I was like "Ok, no need for remakes!" Same thought I had when G/S and C were announced last year.

At this point I just need Gen VIII, I need new Pokémon, lots of them, even if they reach 1000. They could've just put Kanto as a feature after you beat the league or something. I mean, I'm gonna buy anything, anyway (including the Switch that I still don't own) but I just don't understand what they're doing :idkney:

YASS. I need Generation 8 with a brand-new region, at least 120+ Pokémon (comprising of prevos and evos for old Pokémon, regional variants, Megas and Primals, with at least 100 all-new Pokémon), and at least 10 hours of main-game content.

But yeah, at the end of the day, I'm a Pokéwhore, so I'll still shell out money for anything.

18 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Maybe it's because I'm a fan of comic books and stuff, but I adore Multiverses and alternate timelines. As for Talking Pikachu... Not every alternate universe is a good one. :eheeek: But like I said, the rumors say that all of these old characters (like Lance) will be reimagined and reinvented, to the point of being near unrecognizable (such as Ryuki). So it would technically be a "fresh" take on Kanto.

In any case, the Zeraora movie looks like it'll be way less trash than the Marshadow movie, mostly because we know what to expect.

Honestly, I thought the exact same things! Kanto remake should've been Yellow, it should've followed after OR/AS (like FR/LG), and once the VC releases were announced, I was like "Ok, no need for remakes!" Same thought I had when G/S and C were announced last year.

YASS. I need Generation 8 with a brand-new region, at least 120+ Pokémon (comprising of prevos and evos for old Pokémon, regional variants, Megas and Primals, with at least 100 all-new Pokémon), and at least 10 hours of main-game content.

But yeah, at the end of the day, I'm a Pokéwhore, so I'll still shell out money for anything.

I just wish they introduced more evos and pre-evos of older Pokémon, from all of the generations, including Unova. That's why I loved Gen IV, because they introduced a decent amount of new Pokémon, plus many evolutions and preevolutions of the first three generations. Not alternate forms, not mega evolutions, but entirely new Pokémon. Mega Mawile for example should've been a whole new Pokémon instead of a temporary state, and I'll always be pissed about that. 

I was reading an article this morning and they talked about something I had already forgotten, and it's all the hints to Kanto that Alola showed since the beginning: the Alola forms of Kanto Pokémon, the main character moving from Kanto to Alola, Lillie going to Kanto at the end, Red and Blue appearing on the game, Team Rocket in US/UM, etc, but they should've just released, I don't know, something like Pokémon ThunderYellow for the 3DS, or any name that sounds better than that lol 

It'll take me some time (like 5 minutes) to accept the Switch games as a continuation of Gen VII, or even worse, the so called Gen 7.5.  " I'm not Gen VII, not yet Gen VIII :hairflip:

Anyway, we should be finally getting the info tomorrow. It's gonna be supposedly the 31st in Japan, but it's gonna be tomorrow for us, in the Early Mornin' 

I want to feel like this :pumped: But I feel like this... :blank: I want to believe... but

All I know is that Britney and her Team need to do it right this time around... Promote.. 4 singles, everything needs to be right!! They really dropped the ball with Glory! It had so much potential. Pisses me off to this day!! :sofedup:

I'm here for a new COMPLETE era!

Just be on point Team Britney!!

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just wish they introduced more evos and pre-evos of older Pokémon, from all of the generations, including Unova. That's why I loved Gen IV, because they introduced a decent amount of new Pokémon, plus many evolutions and preevolutions of the first three generations. Not alternate forms, not mega evolutions, but entirely new Pokémon. Mega Mawile for example should've been a whole new Pokémon instead of a temporary state, and I'll always be pissed about that. 

I was reading an article this morning and they talked about something I had already forgotten, and it's all the hints to Kanto that Alola showed since the beginning: the Alola forms of Kanto Pokémon, the main character moving from Kanto to Alola, Lillie going to Kanto at the end, Red and Blue appearing on the game, Team Rocket in US/UM, etc, but they should've just released, I don't know, something like Pokémon ThunderYellow for the 3DS, or any name that sounds better than that lol 

It'll take me some time (like 5 minutes) to accept the Switch games as a continuation of Gen VII, or even worse, the so called Gen 7.5.  " I'm not Gen VII, not yet Gen VIII :hairflip:

Anyway, we should be finally getting the info tomorrow. It's gonna be supposedly the 31st in Japan, but it's gonna be tomorrow for us, in the Early Mornin' 

There's supposed to be a 90-minute event followed by an announcement in like 3-4 hours or so. :yaknow: And *****, I agree. I live for evos and prevos. Those are the connections that deepen the lore of the Poké-verse! :lessons: It will forever be a missed opportunity to not have Alomomola evolve from Luvdisc.

6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

There's supposed to be a 90-minute event followed by an announcement in like 3-4 hours or so. :yaknow: And *****, I agree. I live for evos and prevos. Those are the connections that deepen the lore of the Poké-verse! :lessons: It will forever be a missed opportunity to not have Alomomola evolve from Luvdisc.

What’s going on???   :orangu:

Archived