Britney's New Single Coming Sooner Than We Think! [Insider Rumor]

RobRocks

Of course we should take this with a grain of salt, but... I decided to share this Twitter rumor refering to the main single of B10.

This account has been right about some things in the past, so idk, I guess we'll have to wait and see. :shameless:

Sorry if it was already posted, btw. I checked and I didn't see it on the last pages.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

:tysm: i want to believe.....

anyone know know something about this account ?

From what I know this account mainly posts "tea" about Nicki Minaj, Gaga and some more celebs and it's been right a few times.  We can't say it's reliable but you never know :forkit:

Just now, ydmc said:

I hope there's not going to be a rap verse or something in the next single she releases tbh.

I agree, it's a bit repetitive, but if done correctly there's nothing wrong with it. I think Eazy's part in MM was great. Not too in your face and he wasn't unnecessary explicit or something just like rap part in Tik Tik Boom was...

Just now, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I agree, it's a bit repetitive, but if done correctly there's nothing wrong with it. I think Eazy's part in MM was great. Not too in your face and he wasn't unnecessary explicit or something just like rap part in Tik Tik Boom was...

Yeah but I reaaaaaallly don't like rap, like reaaaaally don't

Archived