Britney's New Single Coming Sooner Than We Think! [Insider Rumor]

RobRocks

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, RobRocks said:

Of course we should take this with a grain of salt, but since Exhale is pretty much dead and boring lately, I decided to share this Twitter rumor refering to the main single of B10.

This account has been right about some things in the past, so idk, I guess we'll have to wait and see. :shameless:

Sorry if it was already posted, btw. I checked and I didn't see it on the last pages.

How many times have I heard that before? :brityawning:

21 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Banana bread im so fly :canthandleit:

Kiss me baby , dont u cry :canthandleit:

On the plate , dis bread is haaawt :canthandleit: ( awwwwh) 

Come and eat , its for free ( fraaaaay) :jamout:

Banana babay ...bread and feed me ( maaay) :jamout:

Exclusive lyrics i recieved from a friend whos a security guard that works at the main door of RCA . More news comin soon :canthandleit:

I sang that in my head as the Ooh La La chorus 

2nav8fk.jpg

39 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

We all do :tysm: but you'll have to deal with these Kanto remakes first, if all the rumors are true

Ew Kanto again? Really? That sucks, but at least they'll fix the enormous issues fire red had with not being able to evolve golbat and chansey, etc

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

We all do :tysm: but you'll have to deal with these Kanto remakes first, if all the rumors are true

At least I hope they will make this game fun and not too short story-wise. Pokken tournament looked like a joke  to me:sassybrit:

I don't care about Kanto, I want my Piplup :canthandleit::canthandleit::canthandleit: best starter ever

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Don't even get me started. I'm so f**king pissed that we have to go back to shitty *** Kanto again. :byebitch:

I love Kanto, but it should've happened like two generations ago for the 20th anniversary, not now, and especially not as the first main Switch game, and even less as the first Gen VIII game. And if it's Yellow remake, one version was enough. 

50 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Ew Kanto again? Really? That sucks, but at least they'll fix the enormous issues fire red had with not being able to evolve golbat and chansey, etc

Well, I don't think so :tysm: , because the rumor says it will feature only the original 151. I'm guessing you'll be able to import newer Pokémon once you get the National Pokédex (they better bring back the National Pokédex they got rid off in S/M) 

1 minute ago, IonutM said:

At least I hope they will make this game fun and not too short story-wise. Pokken tournament looked like a joke  to me:sassybrit:

I don't care about Kanto, I want my Piplup :canthandleit::canthandleit::canthandleit: best starter ever

I guess it's gonna be just an enhanced version of Yellow with US/UM graphics and a few new characters.

There's still hope that it's all just rumors, and maybe there IS a game coming this year but something completely new. That Emily Rogers "insider" still insists there is an announcement planned for this month, and there's only 4 days left. The registered web domains for Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee along with the constant Junichi Masuda posts with Pikachu and Eevee point out to it all being true, but we'll have to wait and see :mattafact: . The last hint was yesterday's official Eevee Twitter account post saying we should stay tuned for tomorrow (that is today).

Part of me really wants an announcement this week, but at the same time I don't want Emily Rogers to be right, because we'll have to deal with her and her rumors again in future releases. She has been right like about 50% or less of the times and she keeps claiming she's a Nintendo insider. 

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, I don't think so :tysm: , because the rumor says it will feature only the original 151. I'm guessing you'll be able to import newer Pokémon once you get the National Pokédex (they better bring back the National Pokédex they got rid off in S/M) 

I guess it's gonna be just an enhanced version of Yellow with US/UM graphics and a few new characters.

:plzexplain::squintney:

oh boy why

if it's like that I might not even get it, like I've played through Kanto enough times already. it's even worse with just the originals, especially given how people today say the games are outdated and all

Spoiler

honestly tho i'd buy new super pokemon bros, it'd be a pokemon game. And I'd complain I wasted my money anyway

9 minutes ago, Commotion said:

:plzexplain::squintney:

oh boy why

if it's like that I might not even get it, like I've played through Kanto enough times already. it's even worse with just the originals, especially given how people today say the games are outdated and all

Hide contents

honestly tho i'd buy new super pokemon bros, it'd be a pokemon game. And I'd complain I wasted my money anyway

Well, everything could happen at this point. I really wish it was a new region instead, but they've done such strange things these past years with Pokémon, that we don't know for sure anymore.

Pokébeach just posted this regarding the TCG releases and their connection to videogames. With the latest announcement for a set in September, it apparently breaks with the pattern they've been following since 2010. 

http://www.pokebeach.com/2018/05/explosive-impact-japans-sm8-set-raises-questions-about-switch-release

So it means we either won't get the new games until early 2019 or they'll do things completely different this time around. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love Kanto, but it should've happened like two generations ago for the 20th anniversary, not now, and especially not as the first main Switch game, and even less as the first Gen VIII game. And if it's Yellow remake, one version was enough. 

There's still hope that it's all just rumors, and maybe there IS a game coming this year but something completely new. That Emily Rogers "insider" still insists there is an announcement planned for this month, and there's only 4 days left. The registered web domains for Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee along with the constant Junichi Masuda posts with Pikachu and Eevee point out to it all being true, but we'll have to wait and see :mattafact: . The last hint was yesterday's official Eevee Twitter account post saying we should stay tuned for tomorrow (that is today).

Part of me really wants an announcement this week, but at the same time I don't want Emily Rogers to be right, because we'll have to deal with her and her rumors again in future releases. She has been right like about 50% or less of the times and she keeps claiming she's a Nintendo insider. 

The rumors say it's Kanto (again), it's only the original 151 (again), Red and Blue play prominent roles as NPC's (but not Leaf?), it's set 100 years into the future, most of Kanto is underwater or turned into islands and Cinnabar's volcano has caused a new region to emerge around Saffron/Cerulean/Viridian. I'm genuinely so disgusted if this is true. :icant2:

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The rumors say it's Kanto (again), it's only the original 151 (again), Red and Blue play prominent roles as NPC's (but not Leaf?), it's set 100 years into the future, most of Kanto is underwater or turned into islands and Cinnabar's volcano has caused a new region to emerge around Saffron/Cerulean/Viridian. I'm genuinely so disgusted if this is true. :icant2:

ew but y  :plzexplain::plzexplain::plzexplain:

i wanna like the next pokemon game but they're making it so difficult rn :selenerz:

4 minutes ago, Commotion said:

ew but y  :plzexplain::plzexplain::plzexplain:

i wanna like the next pokemon game but they're making it so difficult rn :selenerz:

I did hear another rumor that this game isn't in any previous timeline, it's an exploration of the Pokémon Multiverse, and it's not a future Kanto, but rather an alternate Kanto. Same rumor said Ryuki (the musician dragon user from Alola) is actually a counterpart of Lance in these new games, and that other characters would return but completely different.

If it actually is them exploring the Multiverse further, I honestly wouldn't mind this.

But I'm still pissed about the 151. At least give me the 201 (Johto, Sinnoh and Kalos relatives), the 16 Mega Evolutions and 18 Alolan Formes. :lessons: 

Archived