Britney's New Single Coming Sooner Than We Think! [Insider Rumor]

RobRocks

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

There's supposed to be a 90-minute event followed by an announcement in like 3-4 hours or so. :yaknow: And *****, I agree. I live for evos and prevos. Those are the connections that deepen the lore of the Poké-verse! :lessons: It will forever be a missed opportunity to not have Alomomola evolve from Luvdisc.

:tiffsniffle: That was another level of trolling (I insist how similar Pokémon and Britney Spears are), introducing Alomomola as a different species. They could've at least made it yellow or blue :beynah:, but no, it had to scream "Luvdisc evolution"  :pleaseshhh:but not make them related at all. Same with Bouffalant and Tauros.

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

There's supposed to be a 90-minute event followed by an announcement in like 3-4 hours or so. :yaknow: And *****, I agree. I live for evos and prevos. Those are the connections that deepen the lore of the Poké-verse! :lessons: It will forever be a missed opportunity to not have Alomomola evolve from Luvdisc.

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Now we wait for Britney music announcement :orly:

These games look like a lot of fun. I'm gonna buy most probably Let's Go Eevee cause she's so cuteee. I really hope the main series game that is coming in 2019 is gen 4 remakes, even tho gen 8 would be very nice. I still don't know how fun would be to catch pokemon like in pokemon go and how you gain XP to evolve only from battles and gyms :mhmsureny:

2011: Hold it against me - needles to say ?

2013: Work ***** - smah banger Aristotle worthy moto helped me went through HS

2016: Make Me - etheral seductive saphire fire on july night after beach

loved last 3 singles Britney has evolved and shining more than ever before in 10's

so I guess B10 album is going to spin from november 2018 on, new song/promo from july ? In for it ! Can she drop album sooner than november ? YES SHE CAN

I have no clue what is she and where is she goin  with the sound. Pitbull is performing bf her. Maybe he has a duet with her lololol she did it with willinot soo

2 hours ago, it'sMirkoBitch! said:

2011: Hold it against me - needles to say ?

2013: Work ***** - smah banger Aristotle worthy moto helped me went through HS

2016: Make Me - etheral seductive saphire fire on july night after beach

loved last 3 singles Britney has evolved and shining more than ever before in 10's

so I guess B10 album is going to spin from november 2018 on, new song/promo from july ? In for it ! Can she drop album sooner than november ? YES SHE CAN

I have no clue what is she and where is she goin  with the sound. Pitbull is performing bf her. Maybe he has a duet with her lololol she did it with willinot soo

It makes sense. I like Pitbull anyway. I mean, I don't want her to be his new JLo, with 948349 features, but I wouldn't mind a song of them together (besides Hey Ma that wasn't released)

5 hours ago, IonutM said:

These games look like a lot of fun. I'm gonna buy most probably Let's Go Eevee cause she's so cuteee. I really hope the main series game that is coming in 2019 is gen 4 remakes, even tho gen 8 would be very nice. I still don't know how fun would be to catch pokemon like in pokemon go and how you gain XP to evolve only from battles and gyms :mhmsureny:

I really think we're getting Gen VIII in 2019. And according to history, if things remain the same, we should be getting B10 in 2019 as well, even if it's at the beginning of the year. If we don't, it would be the first time in over 20 years that we don't get a Britney album the same year a new Pokémon generation comes out in America.

I don't know how imminent new Britney music really is. We could be getting just a promo single this year, and the new album in the spring, or in a magical world we could get B10 this year and B11 next year, but we'll be lucky if we get more than two songs in the next decade, so, who knows.

I think (I really hope) that the Pokémon Go catching system will be only for Let's Go, and the next core game will bring the traditional style back. Or maybe they will retain the Pokéball throwing, but you will actually have to battle it first and inflict some status, etc. The fact that they want these to also be considered core games kinda bugs me if you won't be able to bring the other 700 or so Pokémon from other generations, and as you say, that they're such simplified versions of the traditional games.

I do want a Gen IV remake too, but I think we should get the Gen VIII games first. I'd love to see the Pokémon Contests in HD (they should really try to do something as close as possible to the anime) and things like the Spear Pillar or the Distortion World.

I never really got into Pokémon Go, ironically. Despite being considered by everyone that knows me as the "Pokémon fan" I think I was the only one from my group of friends / co-workers that didn't really play Pokémon Go seriously. I just tried it a few times, and it didn't really catch my attention. It was just so boring and simple to me, comparing it to the real core games, and the idea of walking around with my cellphone consuming my battery and data, especially on the streets of where I live, wasn't quite appealing. So I'm seeing these Let's Go games as the real, complete Pokémon Go games, with a storyline, a map, being able to catch Pokémon without depending of external factors, and especially being able to play them at the comfort of my house, even on my TV screen, without having to walk around to a certain spot, with the sloppy servers, etc.

19 hours ago, Jv31 said:

This thread is about both Britney and Pokemon rumours :cackling:

I love it :yasqueen:

I know! :pumped: 

19 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

What’s going on???   :orangu:

Pokémon just announced their Britney Jean. :4music: That's what's going on.

16 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:grimace: ...Yay? :byebitch:

9 hours ago, IonutM said:

I'm disappointed on every conceivable level, but the graphics are cute (even if the chibi artstyle is heinous as ****), and Leaf's redesign is growing on me (even if she IS looking too much like Hilda from Black and White for my taste, especially with that hair...). But yay, following and riding Pokémon. :yasqueen: But... No more wild Pokémon encounters. :meltdown: BUT WE HAVE POKéMON GO COMPATIBILITY. :yesplease: But we can only use the original 151 and only import the original 151 from Go into the game. :britclose: WE CAN FLY ON CHARIZARD :groovin: but we have to manually move the joystick instead of mashing buttons to catch Pokémon... :girlwhat: For every good thing about this game, there's something bad that pisses me off. Like going to Kanto for the 40th time, and STILL not being able to use my ******* Umbreon or Crobat.

Honestly, IF I get them, I'll get both but I'll play Eevee for sure, because I'm so over Pikachu. I'm just waiting on them to confirm Jessie, James and Meowth's return (since this is a Yellow remake) before I go ahead and buy my Switch.

I guarantee you 2019's entry will be Gen. 8, and followed by Sinnoh (:tysm:) remakes a year or two later, but for right now we have to suffer through this hideous Pokémon GO cashgrab that is two years too late, and made for children.

I hope it is not true. I don't want B10 to have anything to do with the cheap recycled POM show. If she's gonna do an album and single I hope it is well planned and not just an excuse to have something new (as if she didn't have enough non-used material from last 2 eras). B10 should be either high quality music or well done/planned radio friendly tracks to do well on the charts, or maybe both. :verycool:

Exhale: Pikachu Paradise Forum:brityawning:

So...back to the topic at hand. I think the page has received some **** for not being reliable...and they've hit back saying they called the Demi & Xtina collab, Ariana's album collabs etc. So they are kinda proving some of their info has been correct. They are also saying new Bey & Jay album dropping next week. So we can see...

Nobody needs to tell me I'm clutching at straws on this one...as deep down...I KNOW :truthtea:

Archived