Britney's New Single Coming Sooner Than We Think! [Insider Rumor]

RobRocks

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I’m tired of these threads, they always start with ‘this twitter account has been right in the past’. YAWN

It's at least more entertaining than the "why does Britney neck look weird" kind of thread :verycool:

It's probably fake, but at least it gets us someway hyped for the next era. The wait is too long :yasqueen:

9 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I’m tired of these threads, they always start with ‘this twitter account has been right in the past’. YAWN

2 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

It's at least more entertaining than the "why does Britney neck look weird" kind of thread :verycool:

It's probably fake, but at least it gets us someway hyped for the next era. The wait is too long :yasqueen:

The truth behind both of these posts is too much. I would love a new song right about now :sofedup:

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

I need an FF level album. Full of POP bangers. Every song is a synth-tinged dance floor pop super-song worthy of being a single. Britney needs to bring the pop back to life. 

Max Martin, Burns, Bloodshy we need you :anxiety:

THISSSSSS PLEASE :yasqueen:

20 minutes ago, JKW said:

well, work ***** was something new tho. 

yes it was. But did they handle it properly? She wasn't feeling it imo

I think that Gimme More is her best song ever and the line "it's britney *****" is the strongest line in her career...
It could have taken Britney in the pole position... But that wasn't the right time for her and nobody found the right way to use it

14 minutes ago, sibode said:

yes it was. But did they handle it properly? She wasn't feeling it imo

I think that Gimme More is her best song ever and the line "it's britney *****" is the strongest line in her career...
It could have taken Britney in the pole position... But that wasn't the right time for her and nobody found the right way to use it

I see what you did there. :quirkney:

I honestly think mid year is the best option for a moderate hit . Most accomplished and "radio " artists have eased right now e.g taylor , ed sheeran , ariana's successess have settled , radio is packed with new stuff righ now ...and believe it or not back street boys might have a chance of a hit because im hearing their new single quiete often lately and they're practically " done" 

This only means that its just pure good radio material , at this point its not even about being progressive . If its the right single and timing . It'll work regardless . Dont know if im makis ng myself clear here 

Ugh i've been around here since 2007 when anything new regarding brintey was an instant hit . And i cant believe im actually saying this im really really desperate for a britney hit . I just miss her having a hit and hearing her name again on radios etc :canthandleit:

I hope her shitty team does ONE THING right just ONE f**king thing . Let everything flop ...just play the first single game right . All i ask for atm . :tysm:

There , i just had a mini meltdown :canthandleit: it feels good ngl :canthandleit:

Archived